7 - Archer Class Servant

The living room was brightened up by the windows which was letting out the daylight from outside.
"There we go. Like nothing had happened." your Master said after fully healing your wound.
"Thank you, Koni." You had gotten up, stretching, feeling better than ever.
Diarmuid smiled as he saw you standing up with no problem. "Well that's a relief. I'm glad you're well again."
You looked at him and became flustered, remembering last night.

~~

"I'm sorry... I shouldn't of asked. My curiosity was getting out of hand. I really am sorry."
You were going to get away from his grip, but it was comforting and you needed that comfort from someone. So, you stayed in his arms, your forehead against his chest, sitting on his lap while his arms wrapped around you. 
"Hey.. Lancer?"
"Yeah?"
"Do you mind if we stay like this for a while...?"
He smiled. "Of course."

~~

'Right, I fell asleep in his arms yesterday night (Not like that was a problem). I'm kinda embarrassed now as I think about it (Shhh, details).' you talked to yourself in your head.
A little alarm startled you out of your one-man conversation. Both you and Dia were ready to fight. The sound was familiar for you.
Koni waved his hand, looking at his phone. "A text message came in, everything's good."
Right, that noise. Lancer sighed of relief. "That took me off guard." he chuckled.
Koni's face went from a smirk, to a serious expression as he read the message that came in. He yelled out for Ayuna, and she quickly came to him.

~~

"What the..." the sister whispered under her breath. You felt Diarmuid's uneasy gaze on you, but you were focusing on your Master. He looked back at Koni, which took a deep breath and repeated what he said.
"Archer supposedly killed off..." he blinked twice, making sure he wasn't reading wrong, "... the Rider class Servant and Caster's Master while they were battling Berserker. Berserker, though, fled before Archer could've killed them."
He stopped for a moment. Letting it sink in for you, Ayuna and Dia.
"Assassin had supposedly survived after what we did to him. But his Master died by Berserker."

You inhaled. "Let me get this straight. So if I had to assume the situation; Berserker and Assassin were in a fight. Berserker killed off Assassin's Master. Afterwards, Rider and Caster were in Berserker's range, so they decided to team up and fight the other Servant. Archer, came up behind and killed off Rider and Caster's Master while they were distracted with Berserker, and this one fled after seeing Archer doing his shit show."
Koni nodded. "Pretty much..."
"Who in the hell is this Archer?" Ayuna exhaled.
"Do we have anything that indicates what this Archer looks like?" the spearman beside you asked.
"Uhh...." Your Master scrolled through the message. "... Golden... well, golden everything, looks fancy as hell, most probably a King."
"Yeah, I know who he is." You looked at Diarmuid, who sighed. "His name is Gilgamesh, King of Uruk. I fought against him before in past wars. 'King of Kings'.." he shakes his head. ".. More like King of Egos."
You scoffed, putting a hand to your mouth, trying not to laugh. "He sounds, uh, awfully special." you managed to say.
He chuckled. "Yeah... i swear if he tries to do what he did with artoria with you.." he mumbled the last part.
You looked at him, not understanding the last part he said. Ayuna sighed.
"Well he sounds mega strong."
"He sounds more cocky than anything. Basically hunting a distracted prey." Koni retorted. His sister shrugged.

Koniyo took a piece of paper, and wrote each of the Servants classes' names. He then started to cross some of them. "So... Rider is gone, so is Caster. Assassin is too. The ones remaining are Saber, Lancer, Archer and Berserker."
"Well damn. A weekend past and already 3 down." Ayuna said.
Koni sweared. "Ugh, tomorrow is Monday. Forgot school existed."
"Can't you just skip?" his sister questioned.
"I could, but I'd like to know why there's mana circles around the school ground and who is the one behind it."
"Oh, I forgot about that. Perhaps either Berserker's or Archer's Master attends to the same school as you do.."
He nodded. "That's what I tend to find out."

Koni turned back to Diarmuid. "Can I ask you something?"
"Yes. What is it?" the spearman answered.
"Do you remember how this Gilgamesh fights?"
He scratched his head. "Well, even though he's an 'Archer', he doesn't use a bow. Golden gates of some sort open up and different weapons appear as he wishes."
"So, one of those annoying overpowered shitheads from every show I watch. How lovely..." Ayuna sighed.
"Master?" you asked.
"Yeah?" the brother answered.
"Shall I escort and be with you during your day at school?"
He thought for a moment. Ayuna spoke first. "I think that'll be a good idea. Berserkers have been known for being strong, and I suppose this Archer is strong too. Better be safe than sorry."
"Stay on the roof though. If something happens, I'll call for you." Koni said.
"You do the same thing Lancer." Ayuna told her Servant.
You and Diarmuid nodded.
"But you don't go to our school anymore.." the brother said, confused.
"Ill just be walking around it, looking for random magic circles. Don't worry, I'll be extra sneaky." She smirked. Yawning, she looked at the time.
"Ugh, only 4:30pm and I feel like sleeping. I think I'll head to my place and prepare my stuff for tomorrow."

Both Masters walked to the front door, chatting some more. You saw the Servant beside you get up. You looked at him, a little sad that he was leaving. He looked at you, confused for a moment, then let out a chuckle, understanding.
"I won't be gone forever... We're seeing each other tomorrow, if what we talked about goes as plan." He smiled and pecked a quick kiss on your head, heading to the front door where his Master was leaving.
You blushed. "i didn't care if you'd be gone or anything..." you mumbled to yourself, pouting. He peaked out of the corner to look at you, and you got surprised, blushing even more. He giggled, "cute.." he mumbled at his turn.

When he left, Koni sat beside you on the couch. "Saber..."
"Y-Yes?"
"Do you like him?"
"Wait what?"
"Do you like Lancer. You two seem awfully close."
"N-No!! Not at all!" '(Liiiiesss)' "He just... likes to tease me since, supposedly, I blush easily."
He looked at you, and laughed. "I was joking at first, but okay, if you say so."
You hid your face of embarrassment.
"Although, you do know, right? That if you get attached to him, we won't be able to do what we have to do at the end." he said, a depressed look in his eyes.
"Huh..?" you looked up.
"Have you really been ignoring it all this time?"
You finally caught on with what he was saying. "I-I haven't... I just.."
"Didn't want to think about it."
"Yeah.."
He scoffed. "I didn't either. But it keeps on appearing in my mind. We just have to kill Berserker and Archer.. then it comes down to you and Lancer."
You frowned at the thought.
"And it's a battle for the Grail..." you said afterwards.
He nodded.

"I'm sorry Saber. But if you won't communicate with me at that time, so far, I still have my 3 Command Seals...

...And I really don't want to use one on you to kill Lancer when the time comes."