3

Lots of dialogue in this episode, idk whats wrong with me

______________________

"Wake up!" I feel myself being rolled off the couch and falling with a thud on the floor.

"Fuck. off." I grumbled. "You're getting a little too close for comfort now, we've only known each other for a couple of hours."

"Pizza's here," then I shot up, "I knew that would wake you."

"Shut the hell up. I'm just hungry, man."

"Alrighty then." He helped me off the floor by grabbing my hand and pulling me upwards. I stumbled a bit when I stood up thanks to my low iron, seeing little black dots covering my vision as though I'd just gotten inked in Mario Kart. "Shit, dude you okay?"

I nodded and gripped onto Gerard's arm until I had managed to regain my vision back to normal. "Yeah. I just have low iron and standing up fast makes my vision all fucked."

"Oh damn, that sucks." I nodded, "Anyway, the pizza is here, do you wanna sit down and eat it?"

"Sure, yeah."

We got out some disposable plates and sat down together on the couch. We agreed to watch a shitty low budget horror movie so we could yell at the screen every time the story didn't make sense or the special effects were bad. I can't even remember what movie we were watching because it was simply so bad. There was an abundance of fake blood, but it looked so terribly done I simply couldn't focus on the plot.

When we were done eating and watching the movie, we threw our trash away and each went back to our sitting positions on the couch. I started scrolling through Twitter and saw people mentioning me and asking when I would post another video onto my channel.

Damn. My uploading schedule had never been this bad before. I usually post twice a month but recently I'd had no inspiration and had been slacking off on making any content, so I decided I'd grab my camera and just record some of my day for a low effort video. But hey, content is content man.

I walked into the bedroom and grabbed the camera and tripod so I could set them up in the living room. Before walking out of the bedroom I decided to do a quick intro. "Hey everyone! Welcome back to the channel, how are y'all doing? I hope you're doing well." I moved to sit down on my bed and get more stability during the recording. "So, as you probably know, I recently moved into my new college dorm, and I've been doing a lot of unpacking and just getting to know my roommate, who I am going to bully until he agrees to be in the video."

I talked to the camera about my long road trip across state lines, me accidentally falling asleep on my roommate's bed because I didn't notice he had already claimed a side of the bedroom, how I was settling in and what the college campus was like. Although I hadn't had a full tour of the campus, I was pretty happy with what I had seen since it had lots of different art facilities and installations where I would be working during the following semesters.

Gerard walked into the room when he heard I had stopped talking, "hey, you done recording?" I nodded, "it's pretty cool that you have a youtube channel, what else do you upload on there?"

"Mainly vlogs and music related content. I play a couple of instruments and I like recording covers and sometimes I post original songs."

"Dude, that's so sick. You're pretty cool, you know that, right?"

"I'm lame, and lying makes you go to hell."

"Jesus, I give up on you." He giggled.

Hearing that phrase come out of his mouth gave me a sharp pain in my heart.