20

~Gerard's POV~

An ambulance arrived shortly after I had dialed 911 and thankfully they managed to stabilize (y/n) on the way to the hospital.

They told me that I wasn't allowed to go with them on the ambulance since I wasn't a blood relative but that they would call me and let me know which hospital they were getting treated at.

I had gotten to the dorms quite late but I couldn't bear the silence of the rooms. Without (Y/n)'s voice making my day better, I had to sit in silence. Tyler Joseph was right, sometimes quiet is violent.

I couldn't sleep so I decided to text Ray.

Ray                                                                      

Ray

Yeah?

(Y/n) is in the hospital rn

Oh my what happened??

They attempted

Oh god
Are you ok?
Did you find them

Yeah, they were bleeding
On the bathroom floor

Do you want me and Mikey to
go over?

Yes please

We'll be right there

Thanks.

Np :)

Ray and my brother were coming over to my room to keep me company since they both know I can't bear silence, especially being on my own.

I hate silence so much. The thing about silence is that there becomes a point that it becomes unbearable and violent. Personally, I spiral into a mess of dark thoughts, violent ideas and awful memories that make me want to die.

I was sat zoning out on the couch when I heard a knock on the door, I stood up from the couch to go and open the door but froze when I saw the puddle of red peering out at me from underneath the bathroom door. I sighed, the image of (Y/n) with deep cuts all over their thighs and arms being burned into my mind forever. I shut the bathroom door and taped a paper that said "out of service" on it, just so no one else would have to see the blood.

I opened the door, letting Mikey and Ray inside. Ray had a sad look plastered on his face and Mikey looked like he'd been crying.

"Hey, Gee." Mikey said in a sad voice, clearly also upset by the situation that  had happened

"Hey, Mikes. Ray." I greeted both of them and then they came inside and sat on the couch.

We agreed to watch a movie but halfway through Mikey had to go to the bathroom. I told him where it was and he got up to go.

He opened the door and screamed.

Fuck.

The blood.

"Holy shit." I exclaimed. "I totally forgot to clean this mess up, I am so sorry." I ran to the kitchen and got some paper towels and rags to clean up. I wet some of the rags and ran to the bathroom.

"It's okay, I'll help you clean up." Mikey replied.

"Thanks, Mikes." I smiled lightly at him.

I cleaned the blood up with the help of Mikey and Ray and afterwards Mikey used the toilet quickly so that we could resume watching the movie.

I knew that I would have to explain to Awsten and the rest of (y/n)'s band members what happened to them and where they were but I wasn't in the mood to do that right now.

"Hey," Mikey said softly, "you okay?" He questioned me.

I nodded my head, "yeah, yeah. Don't worry about me."

Ray paused the movie and turned to me, "Gerard, we can tell you're not okay." I sighed at him. "We all know how much you like (y/n) and we know how worried sick you are about them. You need to relax. The paramedics assured you they got their heartbeat at a stable rate and that their oxygen levels were just fine. That means that (y/n) will be in a medically induced coma while they fix them up and should wake up after they restore them to a healthy and stable position."

"You're right." I ran my hands through my greasy hair, "I just- I just can't imagine what life would be if I lost them. Guys, I'm in fuckingn love with them, of course I'm going to worry and ask the hospital for constant updates and when I can see (y/n) to make sure they're okay."

"Gee, I promise you," Mikey stared into my eyes with a determined look, "as soon as the hospital tells us we can see (y/n), we will go there and stay until they kick us out of the hospital, alright?"

I sniffled, feeling a tear rolling down my cheek. I hadn't even noticed I had started to cry. "Thanks, Mikey." I hugged him, "you're the best brother."

I pulled away and excused myself to the bathroom. I knew where it was. I knew that I wanted to do it. But I can't.

I promised Mikey I'd never do it again.

I haven't done it since junior year in high school, I can't go back to that now.

I need to stay calm.

Someone knocked on the door, "Gee?" It was Ray. "Everything okay?"

I flushed the toilet and said, "yeah." I turned the sink tap on and closed it after quickly rinsing my hands.

I sat back on the couch, focusing my attention on the movie playing in front of us. I had no idea what we were watching but I soon realized it was Forrest Gump playing on the TV.

I smiled a little at the fact that we were watching that. It reminded me of my childhood and me and Mikey sneaking around the house to watch the movie.

Mikey seemed to be having the same thought at me and smiled lightly at the TV. His eyes lit up slightly, probably remembering us running to the living room at two in the morning, turning the volume down and sitting really up close to the TV to hear what they were saying.

Ray smiled at me and I returned the gesture.

I settled back into the couch, feeling a lot better now than I was earlier today. I can't get (y/n) out of my head though. I can't stop thinking what could have happened if I had arrived earlier and caught them in the act. I could have stopped them from doing it.

I decided to relax and try and get (y/n) out of my head until the hospital called and I was allowed to visit them.

I want to save them.

That's all I want to do.