16

Awsten and I had each taken about 4 shots each and smoked half a joint together. That one joint eventually turned into two, and those two eventually turned into me acting all giggly and losing track of how many we'd shared. Hopefully they didn't do room checks soon because the smell of weed was going to stay in for another couple of days because we didn't open a window so we could hotbox in his room. Thank God for air freshners because otherwise the smell would stay permanently.

I had ran to my room prior to all of this and gotten my camera and tripod just so I could film all of the stuff we did today so that I could have some new content for my channel. I decided it would be funny to answer the questions asked on my tweet earlier in the day while all giggly and silly from the alcohol and weed.

"Awstennn." I slurred, lengthening the last syllable of his name, "do you wanna film video with me?"

He nodded, "yes, oh my god, that would be so fun."

"Yeahhh." I managed to mumble out.

I opened my Twitter and set up the camera on the tripod at our height where we were sat on the floor.

"Hey, guys! If you've been following my socials lately you'll know Awsten. I went shopping with him today and we're a little bit tipsy." Awsten had a stupid smile on his face and his eyes oday Awsten and I are doing a Q & A for the chan chan so yeah." I somehow formed a coherent sentence. "Okay, first question

I've never streaked before, my favorite show is probably Bojack Horseman or The End Of The Fucking World

I've never streaked before, my favorite show is probably Bojack Horseman or The End Of The Fucking World."

"I've streaked at a football game before, I lost a bet and that was my forefit." Awsten said.

"Ooh, Awsten is wild, I personally would never." I laughed and hiccuped. "And the weirdest thing I've done, uhhh, I don't know, this video maybe."

"I loveeee umm," Awsten mumbled, "ooh yeah, I love Black Mirror, it's a really interesting show about how the progress of technology can negatively impact our futures and our lives because it's all we live for."

"Holy shit, that sounds like a cool show. I think I'll watch it soon." I sighed, "next question,

" I sighed, "next question,