10

The performance is getting closer. There's so much pressure on me to write all the songs. Awsten and I are working on the guitar riffs and Luke is working really hard on bass lines but it's hard to come up with things while we don't have lyrics.

I decided to invite Awsten over to my dorm so he can help me write lyrics for new songs. So far we only have one out of four songs and we still have to select a song we're going to cover.

It's thankfully Friday now and Awsten is finally coming over to write.

Awsten/ you

Hey Aws don't forget my dorm number
is 3b

Ok
Oh and can Luke come too? He needs to help us write

Yh sure

K I'll text him

So now Luke was going to come over too, I hope Gerard won't mind. On second thought, maybe the other guys should come over or we should meet up in the music room to write more songs.

Luke: L, Kevin: K, Zack: Z, Awsten: A        you

Yo guys

L: yeah, whats up?

K: yo

Z: ?

A: hola

I made plans with aws so he would
come over and write songs with me
but I think we should all meet
up at the music room to write since
Awsten, Luke and I have  been the only ones
writing  most of the songs.

K: yeah sure why not

L: well I was already going over
but sure

A: ^^^

Z:  ya okay, when do we meet
up tho?

After classes?

A: kk

Z: alright

K: ya

L: lit

K see ya then

Finally, after what felt like centuries, it was time to meet up with the band. My day was pretty uninteresting except for when a girl in dance tripped and I had to help her because her nose started bleeding.

I had to take her to the bathroom and helped her clean up since there was blood on her chin and she got some on her clothes. When her nose stopped bleeding we just stayed in the bathroom for a little and talked to learn a bit about each other.

Her name is Elizabeth but she let's me call her Liz, she's super nice and has bubblegum pink hair. She likes music that I don't so we might be able to exchange band and song recommendations. She likes indie, indie-pop and pop, which I don't mind but it's not my favourite.

After class I rushed to the music room, but to my surpirse, there was already a band practicing in there. Shit. I forgot you have to book the music room. "Sorry, guys. I'm such an idiot, I forgot we had to book the room."  I apologized like a million times and the guys just brushed it off.

"It's fine," Awsten said, "we can just stick to the original plan and go over to your dorm room and write there. You once told me you have your guitar and ukulele there, right?"

I nodded, "Yeah, and I mean, Luke has his bass so we can just walk in, borrow an amp and get out."

"Yeah, I guess we could." Zack said.

"Alright, who's gonna get it?" I asked. "Nose goes." I said quickly and put my index finger on my nose.

The rest of the boys did the same but then I realized it would be somewhat unfair if it was one of them that went in there, I mean, seeing as I was the one who forgot to book the room. "Eh, it's fine, guys. I'll do it, it's my fault anyways because I didn't book the room in the first place." I shrugged and nobody opposed.

I knocked on the door but seeing as the other band was  practicing, they didn't hear me so I had to push my way in, opening the door as quietly as possible. I walked to the back of the room where they had the amps and picked up one for a bass.

I was kind of admiring the band that was practicing as of right now, the lead singer had dirty brown hair in spikes, the drummer had some sort of pirate hat and the guitarist was wearing a suit, looking like a gentleman.

I was going unnoticed until I walked out, I noticed that I had to sneeze. I tried to hold it in but instead it came out as a muffled cough coming from my throat, they noticed and instantly stopped playing and singing, clearly confused by my presence.

"Hi? Uhh, I'm pretty sure we booked the room." The guy with spiked hair, who was the singer, asked me.

"Um... yeah, you did. I just needed an amp for our bass, sorry about this," I looked down at the floor and felt embarrassed.

"Hey, it's fine." The guy on the drums said.

"It's not, I disturbed your practice. I'll be leaving now," I headed for the door.

"I promise it's fine." The drummer said, "I'm Emerson, by the way."

"Remington," said the singer.

"And the asshole not saying anything is our oldest brother, Sebastian." The guy in the suit gave a small nod to acknowledge my presence.

"I'm (y/n)," I smiled awkwardly, "uhh, I have to go to practice with my band."

"Do you want us to leave the room to you guys?" Remingotn asked.

"No, no, no!" I got really nervous, "it wouldn't be fair on you guys, you booked this room after all."

"No, it's fine." Emerson argued.

"It really isn't, I already interrupted your practice time, I need to go with my band now. See you guys around?"

"Yeah," Remington said, "Can I have your number so we can stay in touch?"

"Yeah," I handed him my phone and he put his number in, "I'll text you after the boys and I are done practicing, okay?" He nodded and I left the room, calling a quick 'bye' over my shoulder.

"What took so long?" Awsten asked.

"The guys practicing asked me if we wanted the room but I turned them down," I shrugged.

"Why? We could have had the room." He glared at me.

"They booked it so I felt bad," I grabbed Luke's bass and handed him the amp to carry, "let's go write now." I started walking over to the dorm building.

I was somewhat mad at Awsten because he was being selfish about the whole situation so I walked ahead of him and the rest of the group, leading the way.

This might be a long night.