Are We Doing This?

"Hey, Kacchan?" Bakugou heard the unmistakable voice from behind him as he made his way through the foyer.

"What do you want, Deku?" Bakugou reluctantly asked, he just wanted to go home.

"That job I told you about, are you still happy to do it?"

"I said I was, didn't I?" Bakugou glared at him, the little patience he did have, wearing thin.

"Ah, yeah, right, you did. So it'll be for a week, like I said. We'll all be staying in a few hotel rooms together. They wanted new heroes who had experience working together so there'll be a few people you know there too. You don't mind sharing a hotel room with someone do you?" Midoriya managed to get out.

"Whatever, as long as it's not you, are we done?"

"Oh, yeah, sorry to keep you. I'll email you all the details tomorrow." He gave him a hesitant smile before heading back inside.

Bakugou didn't bother replying. He just wanted to out of there. He waved down a cab and was relieved to be almost home.

Bakugou jabbed the number for his floor and held his finger on the door close button once he was inside the elevator. He rested the back of his head against the wall as the doors started to slide shut.

Apparently luck just wasn't on his side tonight because a hand shot through the doors and they started to open again, admitting the intruder to ruin what would have been a solitary ride to the top floor. He fucking hated elevators and especially hated having to share them with anyone.

He slitted his eyes open to glare at whoever it was but the look froze on his face when he saw the familiar toothy smile that the hand belonged to.

"Oh, hey, man." Kirishima said quietly as he came to stand next to him. His shoulder brushed Bakugou's as he leaned back and he wondered if the red head felt the same shock through his shirt as he had at the contact.

"You didn't pick a floor, you idiot." Bakugou reminded him.

"Oh, right." Kirishima said as his hand came up to touch the back of his neck. It was an old nervous habit that he apparently hadn't lost and it pulled at Bakugou's heart when he saw it again, the familiarity of the gesture making him a little uncomfortable in the confined space.

Kirishima jabbed the button for his floor and came back to stand beside him. He put his hand down on the railing right next to Bakugou's and he sucked in his breath at the contact.

After a beat of hesitation, Bakugou turned his body to face him and his eyes flicked over his face. The look he found there was a beautiful mix of nervousness and desire and it had his heart beating out of control. He knew it must have been the same look on his own face.

Kirishima nervously bit his lip as he returned the soft gaze. His eyes flicked down to Katsuki's lips before reconnecting with his eyes and the look in them had changed. The nervousness was replaced with fire, almost daring him to come closer. And right now, he wanted nothing more than to let the flames consume him.

Kirishima bit his fucking lip and that was all it took to snap the last thread of his self control. He watched Kirishima's gaze sweep over his lips and knew he needed to kiss him again.

Kirishima's hand came up to trace a line down the side of Bakugou's arm and his eyes fluttered closed as he did. He leaned in close to whisper to him.

"Tell me to stop, Kat." Bakugou heard the words whispered in his ear and he could feel his hands tremble ever so slightly, this time for a different reason. "Because God knows I don't want to."

To hell with the consequences, his heart could fucking take it up with him tomorrow. "You know I fucking won't so just kiss me already, Eijirou." Bakugou commanded.

Kirishima took his face in his hands and pressed his lips to his. Bakugou felt sparks shoot from where their lips connected down his spine and back again, spreading a warmth through his body.

Kirishima's lips were warm and firm as they brushed against his own, teasingly light until he felt his tongue stroke along his lower lip, asking, tentative. Bakugou submitted to him instantly, and all at once he felt Eijirou's restraint snap. He felt himself being pushed against the metallic wall of the elevator and the length of Kirishima's body pressed to his as if he couldn't get close enough.

This kiss was the one they both needed right now; it was consuming and demanding, making each of them put everything they had into it, but they got as much as they gave.

Kirishima groaned low in his throat when he felt Bakugou's teeth graze his bottom lip and when Bakugou returned the sound, he felt it vibrate in his chest.

The elevator came to a stop and the doors slid open, snapping them both back to the present and Kirishima pulled back. Luckily, there was no one waiting to get on otherwise they would have been in for a show. Kirishima gave a breathless chuckle and made to turn away "This is my floor."

"Don't you fucking dare." Bakugou replied and jabbed the door close button again.

Kirishima laughed again as he pressed his forehead against Bakugou's, their breaths coming in quick succession. They needed to be on the same page about what this was though. "What are we doing?" Kirishima managed to say.

"Just enjoying this, each other. Are you ok with that?"

He was.

Right at this second it was enough.

Maybe tomorrow it wouldn't be but tonight it was, so he nodded "Yeah, I am."

Bakugou thread his hand through his hair and pulled his face back down, pressing their lips back together until the doors pulled open again and he tugged Kirishima out with him toward his room.

Bakugou had his door open in a second and they stumbled through, a tangle of limbs and jackets.

Kirishima rubbed his hands up under Bakugou's shirt, feeling his abs ripple under his touch. He lightly ran his nails over the skin and a moan escaped Bakugou's lips.

"Ohh fuckk, Eijirou." He moaned as his own hands untucked Kirishima's shirt.

He ran his fingertips under the waistband of his pants but a shrill ringing pierced the air, making him halt his progress.

"Shit." Bakugou mumbled against Kirishima's lips. He pulled away to locate the phone amongst their clothing. "Where the fuck is it?" He muttered angrily. He looked up at Kirishima with an apologetic look on his face as he dug the phone out of his jacket pocket "It's the work phone." He said in response to Kiri's questioning look. "I have to get it."

He answered it quickly and after a few minute conversation that consisted mostly of "yes's" from Bakugou's end, he hung up.

"I've got to go." He said, regret tinting his voice but Kirishima knew what a call from work meant and he'd already pulled his jacket back on.

"Yeah, of course. I'll leave you to it." Kirishima replied as he headed toward the door. He put his hand on the door handle but paused. He spun back around and closed the distance between them in two long strides. He crushed their lips back together for an intense kiss, hoping Katsuki could feel all of his pent up longing. "This isn't over, Kat."

"Not even close, Red." Bakugou confirmed softly.

Kirishima smirked at him and turned to leave again. He only heard Bakugou mutter something about "really fucking bad timing" on his way out.