Tell Me What You Want NSFW

Kirishima tugged him down one of the several hallways as the sounds of the party started to disappear behind them. He opened a couple of doors and finally found a study with only one entrance and a single window high overhead.

He pulled Bakugou in after him and shut the door as he fumbled for the lock in the dark and turned it, making sure they couldn't be caught.

He turned back toward Bakugou and his lips were on his, kissing him urgently but his hands were everywhere else. He ran his fingers down his chest using them to pull his hips closer.

Bakugou ground his own hips back into his and he felt, rather than heard, Kirishima moan at the contact.

Kirishima could feel Bakugou's frustration as he kissed him, he needed something more than kissing. He broke their kiss and let his lips trail across his neck. He pulled his mask off as he scrapped his teeth over the sensitive skin and felt him shudder.

He pulled away a little and took in the look on his face as he reached for his belt. From what he could see in the dark, his eyes were already half lidded with lust and his neck was flushed. "Is this ok?" He asked as he started to unbuckle his belt.

Bakugou replied with a clear "Yes."

That single word rang through the silent room, confirmation that he wanted this just as much as Kirishima did.

Kirishima smirked at him as he sank to his knees, even though on the inside he was nervous as hell. It had been so long since he'd done this, what if he'd forgotten what Katsuki liked? He pushed the thought away and undid Bakugou's pants. He hadn't forgotten how to fuck him and he'd done this too many times to forget. He pushed them down just enough to let his dick spring out and instantly wrapped his hand around it.

Bakugou bit his lip to stifle the moan that tried to break free at the feeling of Kirishima's hand on him. He reached for the shelf next to him to steady himself.

Kirishima teasingly licked from the base up over the tip and down again and felt him shiver in response which was all the encouragement he needed. He wrapped his lips over his head and swirled his tongue around him before sucking gently while Bakugou made a strangled sound from above him.

"Fuck, Red. This is going to be quick if you keep up like that." Bakugou managed to bite out.

Kirishima pulled off him, stroking lazily with his hand and looked up at him, a satisfied smile on his face "Do you want it to be quick or would you prefer I take my time?"

"I, want.."

Kirishima rubbed his thumb over the fluid that had leaked from his tip as he spoke, interrupting his words.

Kiri smirked as he looked up into his eyes in the darkness "Tell me what you want."

"Just fucking make me cum, Eijirou." Bakugou fired back.

"Seeing as though you asked so nicely." He laughed before wrapping his lips back around his shaft and taking him deep into his mouth.

The growl that was in his throat died at what Kirishima was doing to him. He could barely see in the dark room but that might have been good though, seeing him fully would have been too intense. The harsh light bringing reality back with it.

He gasped as he felt himself hit the back of Kirishima's throat and he sucked hard before easing off to stroke him with his hand, never letting more than the tip past his lips. Kirishima knew exactly what he liked, firm pressure and quick strokes.

"I wasn't kidding, when I said I won't take long." Bakugou breathed out "I'm so close already."

Kirishima reached out to squeeze his right calf muscle, a signal they had come up with which told the other they understood without having to stop what they were doing with their mouth.

Bakugou felt the squeeze on his leg around his heart. It wasn't simply I understand, it was I remember. He didn't have long to consider it though as he felt his muscles tighten and a wave of heat pulse through him as shudders wracked his body and he came in Kirishima's mouth.

Kirishima stroked him a couple more times as he recovered and stood back up.

Bakugou fastened his pants and tucked his shirt back in. He pulled Kirishima close and kissed him deeply, tasting himself still on his tongue. He reached his hand out and rubbed the obvious bulge through Kirishima's pants before his fingers went to the buckle of his belt.

Kirishima broke their kiss to say "You don't have to. We should probably get back."

"And you're just going to walk back out there with this?" Bakugou softly squeezed his erection to punctuate his words.

Kirishima went to protest but he was cut off.

"Eijirou, shut up and let me suck your dick." Bakugou said.

Kirishima let out a quiet moan at the command, he had almost forgotten how bossy he could be. He hadn't forgotten how much he loved it though.

Bakugou knelt in front of him and pushed his clothes down, freeing his dick and quickly wrapped his lips around him.

Kirishima moaned at the sudden contact and swore he felt Katsuki hum a laugh. His hands fisted loosely in his hair as he revelled in the feeling of his hot mouth around him.

Bakugou knew what Kirishima liked and knew they had to be quick so he pulled back and looked up at him "If you're gonna pull my hair, do it properly."

Kirishima knew what he was really saying. He wanted him to face fuck him and nothing ever made him cum quicker. He felt his dick pulse in response and his heart squeeze that he still trusted him enough to do it. He gripped his hair and thrust slowly at first, feeling his tongue work along the length of him and gasped at the sensation. He pushed in and out of his mouth in long strokes and Bakugou relaxed his throat, letting him in. He held his head down on him and felt his throat working around his head.

"God, I'm gonna cum quicker than you did." Kirishima moaned.

Bakugou tugged his head back and breathed deep while stroking him with his hand. He closed his lips around his tip and sucked while he twisted his hand around the base, his other hand came up to cup his balls and tugged ever so slightly.

Kirishima almost lost it. He had to bite his lower lip to stop from crying out.

Bakugou hummed in satisfaction at his response and pushed his mouth back down onto him. Kirishima quickly took over again and thrust roughly into him. "Oh God."

Bakugou massaged his balls and fixed his lips around his base, his nose pressed up against him. He flexed his throat muscles quickly and knew Kirishima was about to explode.

"Do you want it, ah fuck, Kat, can I cum down your throat?"

Bakugou squeezed his leg in acknowledgment and a second later felt him release, pulsing and shuddering. He slowly pulled off him and sucked in a deep breath, his lungs screaming at the lack of oxygen.

"Jesus Kat, you're fucking amazing." Kirishima panted. "Are you ok? I didn't hurt you?"

His tender concern was almost too much and Bakugou climbed to his feet. "I'm fine, you know I like it."

"Do you think anyone has realised we're missing?" Kirishima ruefully asked.

"Don't care." Came the reply.

Kirishima just chuckled in response as he went about fixing his clothing and retying his mask.

Soon after they'd returned to the ballroom, Mina's voice alerted him to her presence and he tried not to look guilt. "Where did you just skip off to?"

"Oh I just needed some air." Kirishima said smoothly.

"Riiight. You might wanna fix your tie properly, Kiri. That air must have blown it around." Mina exaggerated the word blown and raised her eyebrows suggestively.

She turned to leave but thought better of it and winked as she leaned closer to him "Here comes that air we were just talking about." Before trotting off to find someone else.

Bakugou walked up and handed him a drink "Here, thought you could use this. Was that Mina?"