Insufferable

There was a bar on the corner of the block Bakugou was staying at so he'd decided he could enjoy a quiet drink before he went to bed.

He'd ordered a drink and found his way to a secluded booth in the corner, getting absorbed in his thoughts when he looked up at a commotion by the door that caught his attention. A loud group made their way into the crowded room with two of the loudest being a pair at the back, one with silver hair and the other with red.

Bakugou stiffened automatically as he watched Tetsutetsu throw his head back and laugh at something Kirishima said. He felt his relaxed mood slip away but hoped he was far enough away to be noticed by them. He wasn't in the mood for socialising. Especially with drunk idiots. The iron fuck had his arm slung around Kiri's shoulders and it didn't sit well with him, they both looked like they'd enjoyed more than a few drinks.

Bakugou had never disliked Tetsutetsu but he'd never wanted to be friends with him either. Really, though, that wasn't saying much. He hadn't wanted to be friends with anyone from his school either, it had just happened that way.

He looked up again in time to see him release his hold on Kirishima so that he could embrace a petite black haired girl in more than a friendly way; probably his girlfriend then. The irrational jealousy that had bubbled up inside him ebbed away a little. That was until she introduced her navy haired friend to Kirishima and whatever he'd said to him had the navy haired man blushing.

The jealousy flowed back through him, more intense this time. Unreasonable and unwanted. He should leave before he witnessed something he didn't want to see.

He ordered another drink from a waiter instead.

As the night wore on, he had to watch his ex with this idiot because he'd realised they were occupying a table between him and the exit and there was no way he could get out unseen.

He watched as Kirishima drank more and more and loosened up each time he did. He watched the navy haired asshole place another shot in front of him and run his hand up his torso. Kiri already had far too much to drink and this guy was just trying to get him even more drunk.

He ground his teeth in anger but was somewhat mollified when Kirishima swatted his hand away with a laugh. He picked up the shot and downed it, stumbling as he did and his new friend caught him around the waist.

"Riot! Bro, you don't need any more to drink tonight! Maybe you should come sit." Tetsutetsu's voice could be heard above the others and Bakugou silently thanked him.

Kirishima laughed in agreement but hit the table on his way over and nearly landed on his ass. Bakugou was out of his seat before he could think better of it and grabbed at Kiri's shoulder. His lips were close to his ear "Easy there." He said quietly.

Tetsutetsu's eyes snapped up to look at Bakugou and his eyes flashed between his navy haired friend and Kirishima.

Kirishima's eyes widened in shock and he reached up to pat Bakugou's face "Are you real or just in my head?" He narrowed his eyes quizzically at him. Then smiled, seeming to figure something out "Nah, you're real, you don't scowl so much in my head."

The navy haired man interrupted him then "Can I help you?" His question was directed at Bakugou who just stared back.

"No. We're leaving." He growled as he wrapped an arm around Kirishima's middle to support him.

The other man just gapped at him but Tetsu stood and placed a hand on his shoulder. "Aki, this is Bakugou. Bakugou, Akihiro." Realisation dawned on the man's face and his eyes gave Bakugou a once over, decidedly unimpressed with what he saw.