And So He Gave In

Neither of them mentioned their quick kiss from earlier as they made their way back to the hotel. Bakugou had thought over how irrational and unprofessional it had been and was annoyed at himself for letting it happen. He was even more annoyed at himself about the fact that he would do it again if he was given the opportunity, how it had only made him want Eijirou more.

Kirishima was confused by Bakugou's kiss. That was the type of kiss that was shared between lovers. It was a kiss that said I love you, be careful. But that wasn't what they were supposed to be. That damn too quick pressing of his lips to his had only served to make him want him so much more. He wondered how long it would be before Katsuki finally came to his senses and gave in to what they both clearly wanted.

That night, following their hectic afternoon, Kirishima suggested they relax with a movie and ice cream.

Bakugou's face lit up at the idea and he jumped up to retrieve the tub from the freezer. He knew he would have to be the one to dish it into bowls because Kirishima was prone to eating the whole tub but then complain of a stomach ache after.

Bakugou reached up to get two bowls from the cupboard but was unwilling to relinquish his hold on the ice cream and couldn't quite balance all three objects. Kirishima laughed softly and stepped up behind him to grab them down. As he did, his front brushed Bakugou's back and he felt him shiver beneath him.

He lowered the bowls to the bench in front of them and rest his hands flat on either side of Bakugou's body, effectively trapping him within his arms. His lips brushed over Bakugou's neck when he leaned forward and he felt him subtly tilt his head to the side.

Bakugou drew in a shaky breath "Eijirou, what are you doing?" He asked quietly as Kirishima's lips continued to ghost across his skin.

"Helping." Kirishima replied. But he stepped away before he could continue.

Bakugou took a minute to get his racing heart under control. It slowed to a more acceptable speed but his dick was another matter entirely.

Well fuck, what was he supposed to do now? Just turn around with an obvious boner and eat his ice cream?

But that was exactly what he did. He spun around and leaned against the bench. Fuck the bowls. He pulled the top off the ice cream tub and just started eating it with his spoon all while the bulge in his pants was obvious if Kiri cared to look. Kirishima had given it to him, so he could just fucking deal with it.

Kirishima looked back at him and his eyes gleamed with suppressed laughter but he didn't say anything.

"Tch, what?" Bakugou asked when Kiri continued looking at him like that.

"I thought you wanted a bowl." Kirishima replied.

"Whatever. I was interrupted." Bakugou muttered, shoving a spoonful of ice cream into his mouth.

Kirishima's eyes lit as he thought about the words and how he'd interrupted him in the shower only that morning. He moved toward him and picked up the second spoon "Can I share?"

Bakugou was feeling especially childish now so he scooped up some more with his own spoon and jabbed it toward Kirishima, holding it out for him to take but holding the tub away from him.

Kirishima's eyes lit up and he grinned as he took the spoon in his mouth and slowly slid his lips back over it.

"You're still such a fucking flirt." Bakugou said, rolling his eyes. Over the years he'd gotten used to this ridiculous behaviour but apparently his dick hadn't as he felt it twitch back to life at the sight.

"You love it." Kirishima teased but smirked as he looked down toward Bakugou's pants.

Bakugou adjusted his dick and brushed past him with his ice cream to sit on the couch. He could hear Kirishima laughing as he went.

"I'm picking the movie you bastard." Bakugou yelled in reply to Kirishima's laugh.

Kirishima grabbed the blanket off the bed and brought it out to cover them both as he sat on the couch next to him with his own spoon. They both only saw half the movie after they shared the whole tub of ice cream, too exhausted to stay awake and slept slumped in a heap on the couch together.

Kirishima woke sprawled back against the corner of the couch with one arm thrown over his eyes to keep out the impertinent morning light. He had slept sitting up before and was used to the uncomfortable position he found himself in the next morning. What he wasn't used to though, was the warm weight resting against his thigh.

Bakugou had curled up on the short couch and was using Kirishima's thigh for a pillow, his face almost pressed into Kiri's hip. Kirishima smiled at how peaceful he looked but knew he would react badly if he woke up and realised that he had seen how they'd slept so he fidgeted enough to wake him and pretended to be asleep as Bakugou stirred.

To Kirishima's utter surprise, Bakugou woke and tucked his hand under his face, lightly squeezing Kirishima's thigh as he did. He just snuggled in closer and went back to sleep, still rubbing his fingers in light strokes as he drifted back off.

Kirishima was going to have a rather hard problem to deal with if Bakugou didn't stop that soon so he very carefully eased his way off the couch, replacing his thigh with a pillow and headed to the shower.

Bakugou leaned over the sink and rinsed his mouth. As he stood back up he saw Kirishima enter the bathroom.

Kirishima reached around him to grab his toothbrush and pressed lightly into his back as he did.

Bakugou felt him brush the back of him and tried his best to ignore it but when his hand almost caressed his ass he whirled on him "What are you doing to me, Kirishima? If you touch my ass one more time, I'm going to fucking explode and I don't know if I mean just out of my hands."

Kirishima's eyebrows rose as he registered what he was saying and his face morphed into a smug grin.

"Yeah, exactly. My dick. Is hard. Because of you, and you barely even touched me!" He threw his hands up in the air in frustration and slammed out of the bathroom.

Kirishima laughed quietly but it must have carried to Bakugou because he heard a low growl in return.

Before he'd finished brushing his teeth, Katsuki had left.

Kiri was driving him insane.

He had tried to ignore whatever was building between him and Kirishima for as long as he could because they were on a mission. He was supposed to be a professional but he couldn't take it any longer. That chaste kiss had opened the lid on his longing that he couldn't seem to close.

It occurred to him that maybe he'd used this self imposed abstinence to protect his heart. Not because he actually gave a fuck about following the rules.

But now, now he just needed to finish what they'd started.

And so finally, he gave in.