That Was Impulsive

Even though they had been spending so much time together, there had been no more kisses since the night in the elevator. Bakugou had made sure of that, he wouldn't be able to keep it to just a kiss.

There was however, so much more.

At first he'd passed it off as Kirishima's affectionate nature thinking that this was just what being his friend entailed. After all, he was an overly affectionate guy with everyone. But as the touches grew more deliberate he knew he had to be doing all of this on purpose.

It had started with fleeting touches and lingering eyes and so far had finished alone in the shower with his hand while Eijirou was in the next room.

Now though, Eijirou found every excuse to touch him and his hands didn't just brush.

Bakugou was currently trying to ease the near constant hardness caused by Kirishima's teasing hands. He felt the warm water run down his back and his thoughts returned to the reason he was doing this in the first place.

Eijirou had insisted on helping him prepare breakfast and had seemingly needed something from in front of where Bakugou was standing but instead of asking for him to pass it, he leaned around him with his hand on his waist. His hand caressed light circles into his skin before he stepped away to continue whatever he was doing.

Bakugou had quivered under the touch and he'd felt his dick respond quickly. He'd stifled the urge to press him against the counter and continued cooking but headed straight to the shower almost the second they were done eating.

He thought about that touch on his bare skin and imagined the hand stroking himself was not his but Eijirou's instead.

He felt the tightening in his muscles at the thought and quickened his pace.

He heard the bathroom door open and nearly jumped when he heard Kirishima's voice rise above the sound of the shower "Kat? I need my toothbrush, I left it in the shower, mind passing it out?"

"Give me two seconds!" Bakugou yelled out, his voice almost cracking over the words.

Kirishima knew that voice, thick and slightly breathless. It would forever be seared into his memory. He knew exactly what he was doing, hell he'd done it enough times himself this week, his flirty touches getting the best of both of them it seemed.

He took his toothbrush from Katsuki's hand that was violently thrust through the shower curtain and stifled his amusement.

Kirishima's phone vibrated and he opened the message. It was a location not far from where they were patrolling. He immediately recognised it for what it was, a call for help. "Oh shit, we've gotta go. Midoriya's in the bar just behind Kashiwagi Park. Something's going on." Kirishima said and they took off at a run toward the park.

As they approached the bar there were no outward signs of anything amiss until the front window exploded as a body was thrown through it.

Then all hell broke loose as the building went up in flames. Pedestrians screaming at the chaos that ensued inside the building.

Kirishima could sense the change in Bakugou immediately as he assessed the situation from their vantage point behind a half wall in the alley beside the bar.

"Right. I'm going in to stop what ever the hell is going on in there. The place looks crowded so I want you to smash through and make an exit to get as many people out as you can. Hopefully more of us will show up soon."

Kirishima admired his ability to take charge of what was going on, immediately in control. It was just so manly. He nodded in acknowledgment of his plan and stood from where they crouched, ready to go.

In an impulsive decision, Bakugou gripped Kirishima's neck and pressed a hard kiss against his lips before telling him to go. Kirishima stood and took off at a sprint, not quite processing what had just happened.

"Red?" He yelled and Kirishima turned back to look "Be careful."

He grinned and flashed him a thumbs up "I always am. You too!"

Kirishima made quick work of making another exit and got a large portion of the civilians outside and away from the danger while Bakugou located Midoriya.

"Deku! What the fuck is going on?" Bakugou harshly yelled as he vaulted the bar to take cover where Deku was crouched dressed in plain clothing.

"Kacchan? I'm glad you made it. We got a tip about a plot to place a bomb inside the Governor's mansion during the ball. We came to gather intelligence but we were set up." Midoriya quickly informed him.

"How many?"

"Six that I'm sure of. We've taken down two but I know two more are out here and there's one downstairs, the other fled after he started the fire."

"You take care of them, I'm going downstairs." Bakugou confirmed.

Midoriya nodded as they both leapt up to face their attackers.

Bakugou raced down the stairs and found the door at the bottom barricaded. A quick blast admitted him to a large, mostly empty storage room.

He scanned the room and spotted the tall skinny thug on the left of the room, he immediately took the offensive and charged toward him, aiming a blast straight at his head, opening with a signature right hook.

The fucker had a warping quirk and dodged out of the way.

He appeared behind him and kicked the back of Bakugou's knee making him almost lose his footing. Bakugou spun on the other foot and sent a blast at his chest.

He warped again but his quirk was slow and left a shimmering glow where he was. Bakugou quickly learned that it also appeared a split second before he did.

"STAY STILL SO I CAN KILL YOU, YOU BASTARD!" He screamed as he blasted into the air and behind the shimmering the second time he warped, not giving him time to react and aimed a blast at his spine. The blast connected and sent him surging forward into a crate of liquor. He crashed to the floor but warped away again.

Bakugou whirled around and was ready when he reappeared, leaping toward him and connecting a quick jab with his jaw which took him down.

He stood over him panting as he made sure he was out cold. When he was assured that he wasn't getting back up anytime soon, he found some towels and tore one into strips to secure him before bounding back up the stairs.

The scene upstairs was entirely different than a few minutes ago. Kirishima had his hardened hands wrapped around a large guy's wrists to subdue him while Todoroki bound another's with tape.

His eyes quickly scanned over Kirishima, ensuring his wounds were superficial. When he was satisfied that he was unharmed he turned his focus to the officer who had just entered.

After they both gave their statements about what had occurred, they were free to go. Their shift having ended a while ago.