This Is It NSFW

Bakugou could count the beats of his heart as he waited for Eijirou to answer. Hell, Eijirou could probably count them too, it was beating that damn loudly.

"Kat-" Kirishima choked out, "Of course I'll marry you," he managed to say quietly, overwhelmed by emotion.

"Thank fuck," Bakugou huffed out.

Kirishima took the ring out of the box to examine it. I was a plain platinum band with a ruby set into the centre. It reminded him instantly of Katsuki's eyes. "I love it," he choked out as he slipped it on. He took a second to look at the ring on his finger before he tackled his boyfriend, no his fiancé, into the ground.

Their kiss started out gently before the emotion of the moment took over and Kirishima slowly kissed his way down Katsuki's throat.

"Kat, can I, can we," he took a breath to steady his words, "I need to be inside you," Kirishima husked against his neck.

"Let's go back to the tent," Bakugou whispered as Eijirou stood and pulled him up with him.

Kirishima quickly found the hem of Katsuki's shirt and he dragged it up and over his head before he pushed him back onto the bedroll and climbed on top of him, straddling his hips. His eyes trailed over the sight before him and he let himself appreciate what he saw. He ran his hands reverently down his chest as he leaned back in to kiss him.

Bakugou slowly pulled Eijirou's shirt up, only breaking their kiss long enough to tug it off, and whisper, "I love you so fucking much."

He swallowed hard as he let his eyes slowly run down the planes of Eijirou's chest as if they were back here for the first time. His fingers slowly followed his gaze as he ran his hands down his chest and stomach to the waist band of his pants. He deftly undid the button and pushed them down with his underwear, running his hands over Eijirou's hips as he did, feeling the muscles jump under his soft touch. Eijirou stood long enough to kick them off and made quick work of Katsuki's own pants.

Bakugou lift his hips for Kirishima to take them off and he squeezed Katsuki's thick thighs as he did. He was rewarded with a soft moan that he caught with his lips as he leaned back down to him and felt his bare skin against his own. "I'll never get over how good looking you are," Kirishima murmured against his neck as he ran his lips across his collarbone.

Kirishima quickly found their lube and got them both ready with a practiced ease. He lined himself up with Katsuki's entrance and started to slowly press in. He pulled back a little and pushed further inside, seating himself in one long thrust. The hitch in Katsuki's breath making his own catch in his throat.

Bakugou watched as Kirishima reverently ran his eyes over him but Bakugou smirked up at him, remembering what he'd said their first time and whispered, "Fuck me, Eijirou."

Kirishima recognized the words and almost laughed despite himself. He covered the noise he made with a growl as he curled his fingers into Katsuki's hips and pulled out, quickly thrusting back in. Bakugou couldn't stop the moan that broke free of his lips when he did. Kirishima honestly couldn't tell where his own moans ended and Katsuki's began but he didn't much care, instead losing himself in the fiery heat that was his fiancé.

"Ohh, just like that, love," Bakugou moaned, the words coming out shakily as Eijirou angled his hips just so to put pressure on all the right places with each thrust. Bakugou's hands were all over his body, caressing and squeezing as if trying to force him closer.

Kirishima shuddered on top of him and Bakugou opened his eyes not wanting it to be over too quickly, he looked up at him and lazily asked, "My turn?"