Is That... Glowing? NSFW

Bakugou moaned as he felt his dick encased in warm wet heat and he couldn't help but fist his hands in Kirishima's hair.

Kirishima savoured the sounds Katsuki was making from above him. He was amazed that he could almost reduce the hothead to pleading with just his mouth.

He ran his hand up Katsuki's chest, stopping to tug on a nipple and was rewarded with a sharp gasp which turned into a whine as he rolled it between his finger and thumb.

Bakugou groaned as his nipple was released and he felt two two fingers run along his lips. He quickly understood and sucked them inside, generously coating them in saliva.

Kirishima pulled his hand away and used his wet fingers to rub against his ass.

Bakugou hummed in pleasure as he pushed them easily inside. "Fuck Eijirou, more."

Kirishima released his dick with a lewd pop, "You really are in a hurry."

Bakugou huffed at the loss of heat around his dick but it soon turned to a moan when he felt Eijirou abide by his more command.

"Better?" Kirishima asked as he pushed in a third finger.

He let out a whispered "Fuck" and Kirishima wrapped his lips back around him.

Bakugou could feel heat rising in his stomach and he pushed away panting, "I need you inside of me." He managed to get out.

Kirishima couldn't hold back his moan at the command and he quickly reached for a condom, a slight grin on his face.

Kirishima ripped open the condom and something caught Bakugou's attention. He could suddenly see the condom in the dark.

"Red, is that... glowing?" Bakugou groaned as realisation dawned on him. Those fucking condoms would haunt him forever.

Kirishima grinned as he rolled it on, "Cool huh?"

Bakugou scowled at him but it was so forced it was endearing and Kirishima smiled right back.

"Tell me it's not at least a little bit cool that it's glowing." Kirishima laughed, far too excited about this as he gestured at his dick.

Bakugou couldn't stop his scowl from slipping into a small smile at Kirishima's enthusiasm, he was always so fucking cute when he was excited about something. Bakugou conceded, "Ok, yes, it's kinda cool but I think you were about to do something better with it."

"Oh, right, yeah. Got kinda distracted there." Kirishima laughed.

"And this was exactly why I said no glow condoms." Bakugou huffed, falling back onto the bed with his arm draped over his eyes.

Kirishima leaned forward and purred close to his ear, "Let me make it up to you."

Bakugou grunted in reply but left his arm where it was, hoping he could block out the sight of Kirishima's glowing dick.

Kirishima smiled at the challenge but he knew one way to make him look at him. He leaned close to his ear again, "Ride me." He rolled onto his back waiting for Katsuki to comply and generously coated his dick with lube.

Eijirou's sultry voice at his ear was enough to get him right back in the mood and he did as asked, quickly climbing on top of him and sinking down on his dick. They both moaned loudly at the quick actions, his dick encased in his ass in a matter of seconds.

"Fuck, Kat." Eijirou groaned, gripping his thighs.

"I told you I was impatient today." Bakugou ground out as he rotated his hips.

"I'm not ahhhh complaining." Kirishima gasped.

Bakugou glanced down and took in the sight of Kirishima under him once his eyes had accustomed to the dark. His chest was flushed and his sharp teeth were sunk into the soft flesh of his lip while his hands were busy guiding his hips and his eyes travelled all over his body.

He rotated his hips and closed his eyes in pleasure.

Kirishima looked up at him, head tiled back and his eyes half closed, slowly grinding down on him. "God you look hot like this." The words left his mouth withou much thought and Katsuki's eyes opened as he grinned lazily down at him.

Bakugou reached down to grip his shoulders and finally planted his knees on the bed and rose up, drawing his length out of him. He quickly sank back down, moaning as he did.

"That's it, ride me like you mean it." Kirishima moaned. "Fuck that feels good."

Katsuki's eyes were still on him and he watched the fire in his eyes grow hotter at the words. "Fuck, Red, you know I like it when you talk like that."

Kirishima gave him a seductive grin.

Bakugou gripped his shoulders tighter and quickly found a rhythm that had them both gasping.

When Kirishima tried to take over Bakugou pushed down on his chest, "No. You told me to ride you so lay back and let me."

Kirishima exhaled shakily but worked on keeping his hips still. Instead, he reached out a hand and wrapped it around his dick, stroking him in time with his thrusts.

Bakugou faltered on top of him, his smooth rhythm stuttering and his brows pinched together as he gasped.

He recovered quickly and ground down onto him harder, deeper.

Kirishima was so close, holding back through sheer force of will as his dick throbbed inside Katsuki, wanting him to finish first. He rubbed his shaft faster and Katsuki's fluid motion started to become more frantic.

Kirishima sat up and wrapped one arm around the small of his back. The change in angle had Katsuki gasping again "Ah fuuuck, right there, that feels so good." A few more thrusts was enough to push him over the edge, ropes of his orgasm painting Kirishima's abs.

"Ohh fuck that's hot, Kat." Kirishima groaned, the sight quickly sent him there as well, holding Katsuki's hips down onto him while he rode out his high.

The room was filled with their laboured breaths as they finally slumped together in a tangle of sweaty limbs. Kirishima pushed Bakugou's damp hair off his forehead whispering against his ear, "Watching you get off like that is so fucking hot." He was still breathing hard and Bakugou's chest was rising and falling just as quickly.

Bakugou bonelessly slid to the bed beside Kirishima letting out a content sigh as he did.

Kirishima needed to clean up so he quickly made use of the bathroom and came back to bed. Tucking Katsuki against his chest and quickly fell into an exhausted, content sleep.