Is This Really Appropriate?

When Kirishima woke early the next morning he was startled to realise that his arms were  still wound tightly around Bakugou.

This wasn't part of his plan, this wasn't casual. He slowly lifted his arm, being careful not to wake him when Bakugou's hand closed around his wrist "No." Bakugou thread his fingers through Kirishima's and tucked his arm back around him "Not yet."

His voice was thick with sleep and Kirishima wasn't sure if it was because he'd just woken up or if he was actually still asleep but he had no choice but to give in and lay back down. 

Bakugou woke sometime later and was surprised to find Kirishima's arms still wrapped around him while he slept. He wasn't sure how to feel about it. Their arrangement was casual, no feelings involved, just enjoying each other's bodies. This wasn't casual at all, and he was scared by how much he liked it.

He softly pried Kirishima's arms away from his body and slipped out of bed. He needed a shower.

Kirishima woke to the sound of the shower and sat up against the headboard, squinting his eyes against the invasive morning light. The harsh light of the morning brought with it a reality check; although he didn't regret what they'd done, he had to remind himself to be careful. Katsuki had called him Love and didn't even seem to be aware of what he'd said.

But this wasn't forever.

This was only for right now.

He could enjoy it right now but he couldn't let his heart get involved. It would only hurt that  much more when he left. For both of them.

Even though his head knew this, he was still conflicted. He was really enjoying what they were doing and he didn't want it to be just sex. He wasn't the kind of person who could do just sex. It was manly to be in touch with his  emotions and he definitely was so it would never be just sex to him, even if that's all it was to Katsuki.

He knew that should have bothered him but he also knew what he was getting himself into. He decided he would take what he could get while it lasted and deal with the consequences later. Katsuki was worth it.

To keep himself occupied he decided to make them both breakfast while Kat finished up. He placed their food on the small table and called out to him that breakfast was ready when he wanted it.

Bakugou emerged in a grey shirt and black pants still rubbing his hair with a towel soon after. There was a slight undercurrent of tension, not uncomfortable but a little awkward as neither of them knew what to say.

In light of his new attitude, Kirishima wasn't sure how to start a conversation but the silence stretched a little uncomfortably until a thought occurred to him. He brought his cup of tea up to his lips to hide his smile as he said "So, do you have just the one sex toy or have you quite the collection?"

Bakugou's chopstick dropped to his plate with a clang and the sound rang through the small  room, punctuated only by Kirishima's amused snort.

"Is this really appropriate breakfast time conversation?" Bakugou replied, embarrassment red on his cheeks.

Kirishima grinned "Probably not but I basically fucked you through the mattress last night and you're gonna tell me this isn't appropriate?" He shrugged "And I'm genuinely curious."

With the tension sufficiently broken, he went back to eating while he waited for an answer.

Bakugou swallowed before he spoke "I have... a couple."

Kirishima's eyes lit up at this information. "Oh yeah?"

Bakugou rolled his eyes at him wondering if there was an easy way out of this particular conversation "So what?"