Stop Doing Cute Shit NSFW

Dinner ended up being a casual affair. They had food delivered and ate it on Kirishima's couch as they watched an episode of some funny police show.

Kirishima would laugh at every dumb thing they said and Bakugou caught himself smiling every time. Not smiling at the jokes but smiling at Eijirou and the pure joy that just radiated out of him.

As they finished their food, Kirishima scooped up the rubbish and binned it in the kitchen. When he came back, he made his way behind where Katsuki was sitting and rest his hands on his shoulders. He leaned down and placed a kiss at the sweet spot just below his ear. As he pulled away, Bakugou heard his sultry voice close to his ear, "I'm pretty sure I was promised dessert."

Bakugou hummed softly, "And what do you feel like for dessert?"

"I haven't decided yet." He said as he came around to stand in front of Bakugou. He dropped to his knees between Bakugou's legs and gripped his hips lightly, looking up into his eyes, "I just know that I want to savour it."

And he did.

After he slipped Bakugou's sweats and briefs down, he wrapped his lips around his length and torturously drew his orgasm from him.

Only using his mouth, he brought him right to the edge so that Bakugou's hands would fist in his hair and he could hear his breath quicken and watch his muscles start to tighten up only to back right off and start all over again.

The third time he did this, Bakugou was almost whimpering, his hands clenched at his sides and his eyes squeezed shut tight.

"Please, Eijirou" he begged. "I can't..."

Kirishima revelled in the knowledge that he could reduce the hot head to a quivering, pleading mess and gave in to what he wanted.

Once his breathing had finally calmed, Bakugou turned to look at Kirishima who sat on the couch next to him, "Jesus Christ. That was fucking torture."

Kirishima grinned at him, "But good torture right?"

Bakugou cocked an eyebrow at him and Kirishima snorted softly.

"How about I show you just how torturous that was." Bakugou rasped as he slid to his knees between Kirishima's legs.

"You don't have to, Kat. I did it because I wanted to, not so you had to return the favour."

Bakugou scoffed, "You're not getting out of it that easily, you know I'm too impatient to do something like this normally but you deserve it after that shit. Payback's a bitch, Love." He looked up at him with smouldering eyes, "Besides, I really like sucking your dick."

Bakugou wrapped his lips around his shaft and took his sweet time. He felt Eijirou's hands in his hair and for once he swatted them away, "Hands off." He said quickly before resuming his work. He entwined their fingers and held Kirishima's hands at his sides, making him give in to what he was doing.

When he felt like he couldn't take any more, his moaning getting louder and broken up by gasps and him holding his breath, he finally let him spill himself into his mouth. His orgasm was so intense that shudders wracked his body for a few long seconds after he was done.

"Okay, I see what you're saying." Kirishima eventually breathed out, "I thought I was gonna pass out for a second there."

Bakugou just hummed in response, satisfied.

Kirishima would never get tired of waking up before Bakugou, just so he could look at him a while longer before he was caught.

Bakugou didn't seem to mind if he was looking at him with lustful intentions, longing coming from his dick was fine but longing coming from his heart?