Just This Once NSFW

Bakugou backed them into the bedroom and closed the door, throwing them into total darkness so that they could only hear and feel each other. He reached out for him in the dark and drew him closer.

Eijirou's lips found his neck and he shivered as he brushed them from his ear to his collarbone, making him draw in a long, ragged breath.

His fingers found the hem of his shirt and he drew it up, running his hands over Eijirou's ribs as he did, feeling the muscles jump under his featherlight touch. Eijirou pulled away just long enough to allow him to take his shirt over his head. He dropped it next to their bare feet and ran his hands down his chest and stomach to the waist band of his pants.

"Fuck I love your body, Eijirou." Bakugou murmured against his neck as he slowly undid his belt, the sound hissing through his belt loops as he pulled it free and dropped it on top of his shirt. He undid his pants as he placed soft, slow kisses over his bare chest and shoulders. He pushed them down with his underwear and Kirishima stepped out of them, kicking them to the side.

"My turn?" Kirishima whispered against his ear.

Bakugou replied by bringing Kirishima's hands up to the top button of his shirt.

This time there was no rush, no racing each other to reach their orgasm. It was luxurious and savoured. Each movement precise and lingering as Kirishima stripped him of his clothing. "Beautiful." He heard Kirishima reverently whisper into the dark as his hand traced the contour of his waist.

It wasn't a word Bakugou would normally consent to being called but the way Eijirou said it, as if he didn't even know the word had left his lips made him feel like he was.

When they were both undressed, Kirishima gently backed him towards the bed. Bakugou's knees hit the mattress and he sat down, scooting backwards and reaching for Kirishima to draw him on top of himself.

Eijirou's body covered his and he kissed his way along his collarbone and up his neck. He kissed along the sharp angle of Bakugou's jaw and finished at his lips.

Katsuki kissed him back with the same intensity and reached between their bodies to wrap his hand around their lengths where they rubbed together. He lightly gripped them both in his hand and stroked. He smiled as Kirishima pulled his lips away and moaned softly, the words coming out shakily, "I need to be inside you."

Bakugou kept his hand on him, slowly rubbing as Kirishima reached into his draw and grabbed his lube and a condom and leaned back to put it on.

Bakugou took his hand away from Eijirou's length to reach up and fold his hand around Eijirou's that were about to rip open the condom. He wasn't sure if the tremble in his fingers was real or imagined. "No." He said as he took it from him and placed it back on the night stand. "Just this once, I need to feel you. All of you. Please?"

His voice sounded so sincere and so very un-Katsuki like that Kirishima's words caught in his throat. Not trusting his voice to come out even, he leant down and kissed him instead, letting everything he felt show through his kiss.

Kirishima pulled back and coated himself with lube as Bakugou propped his hips up with a pillow. He lined his length up with Katsuki's entrance and pushed slowly but firmly inside of him and heard his soft gasp as the head of his dick pushed into his tight heat. He pulled back a little and pushed further inside. Another slow thrust and he was fully inside of him. "Fuck, Kat." Eijirou breathed and this time Bakugou was sure the break in his voice was real.

Katsuki's hands ran over his waist, his ass, his back and pulled at his shoulders, wanting him closer as his lips found his in the darkness. Kirishima wrapped his arms under his back and kissed him slowly as he started a long, slow rhythm of thrusting, languid and torturous; drawing almost all the way out and pushing all the way back in on each stroke. Slowly building the tension between them.

Kirishima broke away from his kiss and rest his forehead against Katsuki's. His eyes had adjusted a little to the dark and he could see the glint of his red irises as their noses brushed. "Fuuck." He repeated, his voice hitching as he kept up his languorous rhythm. Katsuki's arms tightened around him, encasing him in his strong, powerful embrace.

Everything about this was perfect. Eijirou was perfect. He only realised he must have said as much when Eijirou whispered, "So are you" into his ear.

Kirishima couldn't be sure who's moans he could hear but he didn't much care as he started to thrust a little faster. Katsuki's hands gripped his shoulders and he was sure there would be bruises in the shape of his finger tips tomorrow. He would treasure them as a reminder of this moment.

He thrust his hips a little faster again and Bakugou moaned loudly into the sensitive skin where his shoulder met his neck. "Ohh keep doing that." Katsuki encouraged.

Kirishima did exactly what he had done over and over, Katsuki's noises getting louder and louder and his breathing coming quicker. He could feel his own orgasm approaching quickly and he warned him, "I can't do this for much longer." He panted close to his ear, "Feels too good."

"I know." Bakugou managed to reply before threading his hand into Eijirou's hair and claiming his lips with his own again.

Kirishima broke away from him and Bakugou could just make out his face in the dark. Eijirou had opened his mouth in a silent moan and stilled, all his attention given to the overwhelming feeling of teetering right on the edge. He almost looked in pain and to anyone else he would have but to Katsuki, who knew this expression so well, it was the most beautifully erotic face he could make. And it was all just for him.

"Fuck, Eijirou, cum for me." He whimpered, placing kisses against his throat and neck.

Eijirou felt his composure snap at his words, letting the strength of his release pulse through him and shudders wrack his body as he came, letting himself pour into Katsuki with a long moan that was lost in Katsuki's chest as his head fell back down. His orgasm was drawn out by Katsuki's own, his muscles clenching and squeezing around him.

As if the sensations weren't enough to make him cum, Eijirou's face, twisted like that just for him to see, only ever letting him see him fall apart like this, was enough to throw him over the edge and his own climax took over his body.

Once they had both finally finished, Eijirou withdrew and rolled to his side, facing Katsuki. He had no words for what they'd just shared. That wasn't just sex. Not even close. There were three little words rolling around his head but he kept his lips closed, not wanting to break this beautiful moment.

I love you. The words were playing over his tongue but never made it past his lips. Eijirou hadn't said anything so he wouldn't ruin this by saying them either. Instead, he held him close and rest his head on his chest. Eijirou's arm wrapped around him and pulled him closer.

Eijirou leant over and pressed his lips to Katsuki's brow before he rolled away and turned on the lamp, dimming it to it's lowest setting so they could clean up.

Something around Katsuki's wrist caught his attention as he got back into bed. He stilled and stared as realisation dawned on him.

"That's... the bracelet you got us. You still wear it?" He asked quietly.

"I like it." Bakugou replied simply.

Kirishima reached out and touched the bracelet on Bakugou's wrist and he remembered everything about the night he'd got it.

The first time they had sex without a condom. It had been perfect. A lot like tonight. They'd only been together for a short time and it was his birthday. Bakugou had bought him a bracelet for his birthday and got one for himself too, he'd had each other's names engraved on them and Kirishima had barely taken it off since.

The simplicity of Bakugou's response belied the gesture of still wearing one of the most meaningful gifts Kirishima had ever received.  Wearing it revealed a truth his words could never downplay and Kirishima saw the meaning of it in his eyes when he looked up from his wrist to his face. Bakugou's eyes met his and he fought losing his heart in the fiery heat that was Katsuki.

He'd well and truely thrown himself off the edge.