As If I Could Forget NSFW

Eijirou pushed Katsuki back onto the bed and climbed on top of him, straddling his hips. His eyes crawled over the sight before him and he appreciated what he saw.

He slowly leaned down and pressed his lips to Katsuki's, starting out slow until he felt Kat's hands on his back, his shoulders, his neck, trying to draw him closer.

Eijirou ran his tongue along his bottom lip and he opened to him instinctively, Katsuki's tongue joining his in a fight for dominance as his hands fisted in Eijirou's hair.

He pulled back to run his hands up and under Katsuki's shirt. The soft touch clearly wasn't enough and he sat up briefly to pull his shirt over his head.

Kirishima hummed in appreciation, reminded once again of one of his favourite views as he sat back on his knees and drank in the sight of him. He took the opportunity to undo Katsuki's pants and slid them over his hips along with his underwear. He bit into his lip to stop from moaning at the sight of Katsuki's erection as it sprang free, begging to be touched.

As quick as he could he left the bed to retrieve a small bottle of lube and a condom from his luggage and settled himself back between Katsuki's legs.

Katsuki quirked a questioning eyebrow at him "That confident were you?"

Kirishima grinned in response "I haven't been teasing you without being prepared."

Katsuki huffed a laugh and grabbed the lube, he reached for Eijirou's hand and poured a small amount onto his fingers.

Kirishima kissed his way down his body, careful to avoid touching his dick, he'd asked for it after all, and propped Katsuki's ass up with a pillow. He reached forward as Katsuki pulled his legs back and apart, giving him the access he needed.

Bakugou couldn't stop the moan that broke free of his lips when the soft pad of Eijirou's finger circled around his hole.

Kirishima placed kisses along the inside of his thigh as he slowly pushed his finger inside. He pushed in and out a few times before adding a second.

Katsuki hissed as he added a second finger so he slowly pulled back out and looked up at him.

"It's been a while, ok?" Bakugou said as an explanation.

"You mean you never.. with anyone else?"

"Of course not." He replied, a little offended.

Kirishima smirked up at him "Not even on your own? No dildos I need to compete with?" He teased.

Bakugou's face reddened involuntarily and he squeezed his eyes shut.

"What!?" Kirishima laughed and crawled back up his body to look down at him.

Bakugou petulantly refused to open his eyes.

"Oh no no, you don't get to be shy with me. Not after the things we've done." Kirishima couldn't resist teasing him some more though, embarrassed Katsuki was one of his favourites. "What colour is it?"

"What colour do you think, you bastard?" Bakugou shot back.

"Black? Just like everything you own?" Kirishima asked.

Bakugou finally opened his eyes but his blush only seemed to get deeper. He swallowed before answering "It's red."

"It is not!?" Kirishima grinned in reply, his eyes twinkling. "Remind me to never tell you to go fuck yourself."

He laughed but he lowered his face closer to his ear and spoke in a hushed voice "Do you think of me when you use it?" He said before dipping his head and licking a line up Katsuki's throat.