I'll Make it Worth It NSFW

For some reason Kirishima had been excitedly bouncing around the apartment since they'd come home from the store and it was setting Bakugou's nerves on edge. He finally couldn't take it anymore and suggested they go to the gym together so he could burn off some energy.

After so long of not working out together Bakugou had forgotten what a treat it was to see Eijirou work up a sweat. Well sure, he'd seen him hot and sweaty a few times in the last couple of weeks but not that kind of sweaty.

He was snapped out of his admiring by Kirishima's voice.

"Since we didn't end up going out last night, why don't we go somewhere fancy tonight? There's this place that claims to do a pretty amazing spicy curry." Kirishima suggested as he placed his dumbbell back on the rack. Even though they'd gone food shopping this morning, he wanted to take Bakugou there.

Bakugou heard spicy curry and that was all the convincing he needed, "Whatever."

That word never failed to make Kirishima grin. It would seem rude to anyone who didn't know better, and if he thought about it enough it probably was rude, but he knew Bakugou and knew that was just him saying yes.

Kirishima looked up from the weights rack with that stupid, too bright grin on his face and Bakugou felt his heart stutter.

He would never get used to that.

He looked away before he was caught staring and swiped his towel from the bench. He wiped his sweaty neck and added weight to the bar. He lay back down on the bench and asked Kirishima to spot him.

Kirishima chuckled as he walked over, "Only if you don't tease me."

Bakugou scoffed, "As if I have to. I'm not blind, Red, I've seen you watching me all afternoon."

It was true but Kiri didn't realise he'd been caught and laughed, "Can you blame me? But don't think I haven't seen you looking just as much."

Bakugou just grunted a laugh as he hoisted the bar up.

They had been seated in a secluded booth toward the back of the restaurant. Kirishima was right, this was fancy. The lighting was dim and soft music filtered through the air, heavy white tablecloths covered the tables, draping down to the floor and the menus were printed on expensive looking paper presented in leather holders.

He scanned the menu quickly, already knowing what he wanted as a waitress came to take their order. He was a little uncomfortable at being called sir so many times in one night and he ordered a whisky, hoping to take the edge off.

The waitress took their order and returned with their drinks a few minutes later. She placed Kirishima's drink in front of him and smiled. "Can I just say that you two are the cutest couple!" She commented in a hushed but too bubbly voice.

Bakugou almost inhaled his drink.

Kirishima scratched at the back of his neck, "Oh, uh, thanks?"

"You're welcome, it's true." She shrugged but smiled as she turned and walked away.

There was a tense moment when their eyes connected but neither of them said anything.

Kirishima broke the tension by letting out a huff of laughter. "Well I couldn't exactly correct her could I? How awkward for the poor girl."

Bakugou grunted but relaxed all the same. They kept up an easy conversation until their food was served, his mouth salivating at the aroma coming from his dinner.

Kirishima was having a hard time concentrating on the conversation between the amazing food he was eating and Bakugou's little moans of pleasure he was letting out without seeming to be aware of them.

Bakugou swallowed his mouthful and flicked his eyes up to Kirishima taking in his pleasure filled expression. He hoped he could pass off the blush heating his face as being caused by finishing his spicy food. It has been amazing after all.

Was it terrible that all he could think about was having sex with Eijirou? Probably not, he'd been without it for so long so he'd take it every chance he could get. Quite literally, take it. He snorted at his own joke, the whiskey had gone straight to his head.

He flicked his eyes back to Eijirou and nudged his foot under the table with his own. Kirishima looked up briefly and smiled before focusing back on his dessert menu.

Bakugou slipped his shoe off and ran his toes around the back of his ankle and a little way up his calf. Kirishima gave him a look that asked what-are-you-playing-at with his eyebrow slightly raised.

The side of Bakugou's mouth ticked up, "Decided what you're having?" He casually asked as he ran his toes up the inside of his leg.

"I uh, manju, I think." Eijirou said and cleared his throat. "You?"

Bakugou smirked at him, "If you want."

Kirishima furrowed his brow, not following.

Bakugou feigned innocence, "Oh I though you were asking if you could have me for dessert."

Kirishima rolled his eyes but his hand shot to his lap and grasped Katsuki's ankle as he felt his toes brush the inside of his upper thigh, too close to his dick. "You are the worst tease, Kat." Kirishima muttered.

Bakugou gave him a crooked smile and it made his nerves do a little flip. "Let's go home."

Kirishima didn't even argue, just reached for his wallet and dropped some notes on the table covering the meal and enough for a generous tip. He'd been preoccupied by the sight of Katsuki in a suit all night anyway.

They finally made it back to his apartment and Katsuki's playful mood had rubbed off on Kirishima. They paused in the entryway to kick off their shoes and Kirishima wrapped his arms around Bakugou's waist, he surprised him when he slipped his hands under his ass and lifted him up, wrapping his powerful thighs around his waist.

Bakugou swatted at his shoulders, "Put me down!" But his words didn't match his tone and Kirishima, the bastard, knew he didn't really mean it and he felt rather than heard his laugh rumble through his chest.

Kirishima kicked the bedroom door closed and deposited him on the bed and quickly stripped him of his clothes. Stopping to admire his work when he was naked, sprawled on his bed.

"Are you just gonna keep staring at me or are you gonna do something?" Bakugou asked.

Kirishima laughed as he stripped himself of his own clothes. "I can barely see you in the dark. You're so testy today."

"'m horny." Bakugou muttered.

Kirishima grinned as he dropped his shirt to the floor, "That's not unusual, Kat."

Bakugou huffed, "Fine, watching you lift weights is fucking hot and I've been waiting for this for hours."

Kirishima grinned and crawled up his body, "I'll make it worth it." He husked before claiming his lips with his own.