A Mother Always Knows

The next morning as they lay in bed, Eijirou asked if he had any plans for the day to which Bakugou scoffed and told him his entire schedule was free.

Kirishima looked at him with concern tainting his otherwise genuine smile and tried to find the right words. He'd never done the whole friends with benefits thing so he didn't know if they should be doing other things too.

Things other than sex.

Bakugou noticed his hesitation, "Just spit it out, Red."

Kirishima snapped out of it and blurted, "Are you sore? We've fucked a lot in the last week and I was worried you would be."

Bakugou couldn't hold in his sharp bark of laughter at Kirishima's bluntness and the red head blushed as he realised how crass his words sounded.

Kirishima felt like he needed to clarify, "I mean, we've only really been having sex, do you think we should do something else?"

Bakugou raised his eyebrow at him, "I haven't complained, have I?"

Kirishima grinned at him, "I guess we've been making up for lost time."

Bakugou's answering groan was cut off by Kirishima's question, "I need to see my mother, wanna come?"

Bakugou stared back at him, "Isn't that weird?"

Kirishima shrugged in his shoulders, "Nah you used to visit when we were just friends anyway. She'd love to know how your training is going."

So Bakugou found himself seated at Kirishima's mother's dining table that night enjoying a conversation about his career. He was worried there would be some lingering awkwardness because of their breakup but his worries were for nothing and he felt a surprising sense of ease at the situation.

Bakugou reclined back on Kirishima's bed and closed his eyes. He let out a small sound of surprise when he felt Kiri's weight straddle his lap and flicked his eyes open.

"Didn't we come here not to have sex?" Bakugou scolded lightly but his words were undermined by his hands gripping the outside of Kirishima's thighs.

"Yeah well, I can't help it when you look this good."

Kirishima smiled at the light blush that dusted Katsuki's cheeks at his words. He loved that he could still make him do that. He leaned toward him and followed the blush down his neck with his lips.

"How quiet can you be?" Bakugou could hear his damn teasing smile around the words.

Bakugou didn't answer and Kirishima pulled back grinning. He tugged the fabric of his shirt up over his lower abs revealing, inch by inch, smooth skin and tight muscle. Bakugou trailed the hem of his shirt with his eyes and when he couldn't resist any longer, his fingers. A soft moan escaped him as his finger tips made contact with Kirishima's skin, the shirt still slowly revealing more flesh to him as he teased it upward.

Bakugou's eyes were transfixed. The man on top of him was unfairly attractive and he knew exactly how to tease him with his body.

Kirishima dropped the shirt over the side of the bed and Bakugou unashamedly ran his eyes over him. Kirishima could feel his eyes on his skin as if it were his fingers and it was setting his body ablaze.

Bakugou admired the obvious hard work Kirishima still dedicated to his body and the scars that interrupted his smooth skin.

Some might find them unattractive but they were as much a part of Kirishima as his quirk was. A testament to how strong he was. The proof of a hero's body.

There were some that he remembered and some new. He traced his finger over a particularly nasty one that dipped under the waist of his pants and felt a pang of guilt that he didn't know how he'd got it.

He dragged his eyes back up to his face and watched as a slow grin took over his features. Kirishima slowly leaned down and captured his lips in a deep kiss.

"I can be quiet but I don't know about you." Bakugou teased as he reached to undo Kirishima's belt.

Bakugou would have marks in his shoulder for the next few days that perfectly matched the shape of Kirishima's teeth, a result of him not being able to keep quiet and needing to stifle his moans in Katsuki's skin as he rode out his high.

The sting of his bite broke through his haze and watching Kirishima fall to pieces on top of him sent Katsuki into the same state of bliss, biting his lower lip, barely containing the sounds of his pleasure.

An hour later, Bakugou was still awake. Not able to get to sleep. "Eijirou, would you lay still."

Kirishima released a huff, "I can't get comfortable."

Bakugou let out an annoyed tch, "Probably because this bed isn't made for two people. We're a lot bigger than we used to be. Maybe I should have slept in the spare bed your mom made up for me."

Kirishima stifled a soft giggle, "You're probably right." He rolled over and faced Bakugou who was lying on his side facing him.

Bakugou held his hand up with his palm facing Kirishima and the red head lift his own to trace the outline of his fingers. The gesture squeezed at Kirishima's heart, it was something they had done countless times when one of them couldn't sleep. It was strangely soothing and helped to relax them both.

"I feel like a teenager again, trying to keep quiet so our parents don't hear."

Bakugou scoffed, "I know. Do you think we were more successful back then or now?"

He let out a chuckle, "Probably back then." A soft sigh left his lips, "Being an adult kinda sucks."

Bakugou snorted softly, "Tell me about it." He whispered as Kirishima continued to trace his hand. "Everything was easier back then."

"How did you two sleep?" Eijirou's mother asked as they finished breakfast.

"Fine." Kirishima replied even though they both looked like they'd gotten very little sleep.

His mother raised an eyebrow but didn't question it and Eijirou looked away quickly, she had an I-know-what-you've-been-up-to look on her face. That was never good.

"It's so nice to see you two back together." She commented as she collected her things to leave.

Both of them balked and avoided looking at each other, "Oh, no, we, we're not, Ma."

She made a face before saying, "Oh, I must have misunderstood."

She pulled him in for a quick hug and spoke close to his ear, only loud enough for him to hear. "The walls are pretty thin, Eijirou. Maybe keep that in mind next time you stay here."

As she pulled away, the blush on his face was more intense than any that had come before.

"Don't wait so long to visit next time. Take care, Katsuki" she called happily as she left.

Bakugou looked at the state of Kirishima's face and gave him a questioning, puzzled look.

Kirishima just groaned, horrified and covered his face with his hands, "She heard." His voice was a mix of distraught embarrassment.

He peeked through his fingers at Bakugou whose mouth was opening and closing, apparently trying, and failing, to find a response. He shocked him when he finally snickered and dissolved into full blown laughter.

"How can you laugh!? This is the most embarrassing day of my life!" Kirishima groaned.

Bakugou got himself under control, "I hope you know I'm never setting foot in this house again."

Kirishima nodded, "If I can help it, me either."