Like What You See?

Bakugou had changed into his pajamas which consisted of a black shirt and shorts and was about to get into bed when Kirishima spoke up.

"I don't sleep with a shirt on, is that okay?" Kirishima asked, he wanted to tease him, not make him uncomfortable.

"Tch, you barely wear anything with your costume on. I think I'm immune to your bare chest, Red."

"Oh good." Kirishima said before turning around. He tugged his shirt over his head, letting it fall to the floor and concentrated on finding some pants to sleep in among his luggage.

Bakugou's breath caught in his throat as he watched Kirishima pull his shirt off.

Not as immune as he first thought then.

He'd seen Kirishima countless times without a shirt on, in completely non sexual situations and he'd been fine. But he was flustered from this one simple movement. He'd pulled off his shirt in that same sexy way he used to, by reaching behind his head and tugging it off in one motion. It made the muscles of his back flex and ripple as he did. It reminded him of how he would tug it over his head when he'd lean back on his knees in bed, looking down at him. He felt his dick twitch to life at the thought and hurried to pull the blankets over himself in bed.

Not immune at all apparently.

This was going to be one hell of a long week.

Kirishima quickly pulled on some grey sweats to sleep in and flicked off the light. He sank down into the bed and pulled the blankets around him. The stress of the day had taken a toll on them both and they were soon asleep.

A vaguely familiar sound woke Bakugou from his sleep. It took him a minute to recognise the sound, but when he did, he groaned. "I can't believe you still have the same damn alarm."

"Old habits die hard, man." Kirishima chuckled as he yawned and reached to turn it off. He sat up in bed with his legs stretched out and his back against the headboard to scroll through his phone before he got up.

Bakugou had woken quickly and the evidence of that was still showing through his shorts. It was natural to get morning wood but it didn't make it any less embarrassing when Kirishima was right next to him. He sat on the edge of the bed and reached for a clean shirt, hoping he could cover himself discreetly enough with it as he made his way to the bathroom.

Kirishima noticed him acting strange and cocked his head as he watched his back. He let out a low chuckle when he finally caught on to what the problem was.

Bakugou didn't share his amusement and snapped his head around to look at him "What!?"

"You okay, Kat? Is it a little hard to get out of bed this morning?" He looked at him with mock concern pasted on his face.

Bakugou couldn't keep his cool at his teasing tone and covered his embarrassment by yelling. "What did you say? I'll kick your ass."

Kirishima just chuckled again as he got out of bed and started getting ready for the day.

They had ended up on a couple of patrols together and this was their first one, first thing Monday morning. They had planned out a specific route through the busiest parts of the city. Some of the patrols were designed to be obvious, used as a deterrent by showing how many heroes were in the city, this was their mission today. Stand out as heroes while keeping an eye on things. That's how they'd ended up wearing their full costumes as they wandered through the streets.

They only had about another hour left before their shift would be over and they could head back to their hotel. Kirishima was starting to get bored but he knew better than to let his guard down. He needed something to keep him occupied while they finished up. "So you really had no idea that I was part of this mission?"

"No."

"Would you have still taken the job if you'd known I was?" Kirishima asked.

Bakugou looked at him out the side of his eye as he considered his response. It came to him easily though because it was the simple truth "Yeah, I would have. We work well together." He'd grudgingly come to that conclusion after he'd thrown his tantrum at Midoriya.

Kirishima grinned at his words "That's thinking like a man, Kat."

"Oh shut up." Bakugou replied, but his face held a trace of a smile. "I did send Deku a message when I first found out I was sharing a room with you though."

"Oh yeah? What'd it say?"

Bakugou scoffed "Do you really have to ask?"

Kirishima put on his best impression of Katsuki "Deku you bastard, you know I can't be in the same room as Kirishima. I won't be able to sleep because of his overwhelming manliness. I'll blow your ass up so bad, they'll be piecing you back together for weeks because of this."

Even though Kirishima was joking at his expense, the impression was hilarious and he burst out laughing when Kiri finished by holding his palms out, making pew pew noises.

"I take it I was close then?" Kirishima asked when they'd both recovered from laughing.

Bakugou just shook his head at him, his eyes still twinkling with mirth.

Kirishima swung the door open and stepped into their room "I need a shower so bad. Do you mind if I go first?"

Bakugou mumbled a "Whatever" as he stripped off his gear.

A short time later, Kirishima wandered out of the bathroom with his towel around his waist.

Bakugou was reclining on the bed with his phone dangling between his fingers. His eyes flicked up to him and he froze.

Kirishima grinned slyly back at him "I figured this would be okay. It's not like you haven't seen it all before."

He hadn't expected Kirishima to put it so bluntly and he let out a surprised tch. "Well yeah, I guess you're not wrong." He turned his focus back to his phone to give him some privacy but could still see him and his eyes drifted over the hard lines of his body as he dropped the towel.

Kirishima noticed him looking and arched an eyebrow at him "Like what you see?"

He mumbled an apology but couldn't hide the blush heating his face as he looked down.

"Calm down, Kat, it's a compliment that you still find me attractive."

Bakugou huffed "As if I couldn't." But his thoughts caught on his name, back to Kat again it seemed.

Kirishima couldn't help but love the way Bakugou was looking at him, like he wanted to devour him. He winked at him just because he knew how much he hated it and brushed past the bed on his way to grab his clothes.

Bakugou flung his legs over the side to stand up "I'm gonna go buy some groceries, I know there's restaurants and shit here but I like to wind down after work. And I like to cook. That okay with you?" He glanced discreetly in Kiri's direction to see if he was dressed before turning toward him "Do you want me to make dinner for you as well?"

Kirishima was surprised by the offer and smiled a genuine toothy grin at him "That'd be awesome, man! Want me to come?"

"Sure." Bakugou uttered as he slipped his feet into some shoes. He'd called him man again, Bakugou couldn't keep up with the spiky haired punk.

He noticed Kirishima pulling the hideous excuse for footwear he owned out of his bag and turned toward him "If you wear those I'll leave you here."

Kirishima looked down at his feet "But they're so comfortable. C'mon man, they're not that bad." He whined.

"I don't even know why I like you." Bakugou gave up and started toward the door, swiping his wallet and their room key as he went.

Kirishima grinned at him again and followed him out the door.