It's Just a Bed

'DEKU YOU BASTARD. I'LL KILL YOU'

Midoriya saw the text message and realised Kacchan had read through the briefing he'd emailed him an hour ago. Their job was to be extra security for a high risk charity ball taking place at the Governor's mansion in a weeks time. The police didn't want to take pros away from their own jobs but needed the extra security to ensure everything went by without incident. It was mostly just patrols for the week leading up to the ball but all of them would be required to attend the actual ball since so may high profile politicians and donors would be in attendance.

Midoriya was pretty sure this wasn't the part that had caused Kacchan's outraged text though. He thought that could have been because Kirishima was also part of this job and the two of them were sharing a hotel room together.

It probably wasn't fair of him to pair them together like that considering their history but who else was going to be able to handle sharing a room with Kacchan for an entire week? Kirishima was the only one capable of that. He did feel a bit guilty for omitting that little fact until now but he knew he would have refused if he'd known before hand.

A week.

He had to get through a week living with Kirishima. They were on a mission so it had to be strictly professional, even if he did want to screw his brains out, he couldn't do that. The top hero didn't go around sleeping on the job. He snorted, maybe sleeping around on the job was more fitting.

A week to pretend to be unaffected by Kirishima.

Sleeping in the same room, sharing the same bathroom. This was going to be torture.

He hadn't heard from Kirishima since they'd ended up in his room about to do whatever it was they were going to do.

Ok, yes, they were going to fuck.

This isn't over. The words rang in his ears, hearing Kirishima say them over and over, but he'd been caught up in the moment when they'd said that and when he'd calmed down, he'd been a little scared by the intensity of his feelings.

So he hadn't contacted Kirishima either, not really knowing what to say. Especially after learning they'd be rooming together.

He'd convinced himself that there was nothing wrong with a few flirty touches, not straight out having sex with him. His self control really was non-existent when it came to Eijirou.

The silence hadn't done anything to make him think about Eijirou any less though. Truthfully, it'd had the opposite effect. He couldn't get him out of his head. He huffed out an irritated breath, he needed to stop this and get his act together. They were going to be working together for fucks sake.

Working together, and living together. He huffed out another irritated breath.

He was going to fucking kill Deku the next time he saw him.

Bakugou arrived at the hotel that was to be his home for the next week right on time. To his surprise he found Kirishima at the check in desk already. He noted how flustered he looked as he argued in a hushed voice with the man at the desk. His voice carried to him as he got closer and he could hear pieces of their argument. "I am very sorry but as I said there's nothing I can do about it. The whole hotel is booked so it's this room or no room, sir."

"Is there a problem?" Bakugou asked as he came to stand beside Kirishima.

Kirishima stiffened when he heard Bakugou's voice. Deciding it was best to avoid a scene, he swiped the room keys from the receptionist and mumbled a "Thanks for your help." Before pulling Bakugou toward the elevators.

Kirishima's hand rubbed at the back of his neck while the elevator climbed to their floor. He needed to tell Katsuki before there were people around so he could contain his outburst.

"Spit it out, Eijirou." Kirishima's hesitation was getting on his nerves.

Kirishima took a deep breath "Ok so there was a mixup with our rooms, they took the booking wrong so instead of a twin room, we've been put in a double. So that means there's only one bed. But there's probably a couch or something so I'm ok with sleeping on that if you want. I tried to get them to fix it but they said the hotel was full because of the ball and.."

Bakugou cut him off "Red, would you stop, it's just a fucking bed. I slept in your bed last week. It's only gonna be weird if you make it weird."

Kirishima released his breath he was holding when he realised the violent response he'd anticipated wasn't coming and he grinned instead "Since when are you so calm and rational, Kat?"

"I'm always calm and rational, you idiot!" Bakugou snapped back.

But Bakugou was anything but calm about this situation and Kirishima seemed clearly uncomfortable so he didn't want to make it worse.

Bakugou really wasn't sure how he'd survive this week. He'd already come close to sleeping with him a few days ago, when they'd only been in the same building.

Now they were in the same room.

The same damn bed.

He was fucked.

They would be sharing a bed for a week. This was going to be torture. Kirishima dumped his suitcase on the floor and walked into the small bathroom to run some cool water over his face.

He was flustered by the idea of sleeping in the same bed as Katsuki. They'd almost had sex the other night, but this was work. They were only together because of a job.

He knew this wasn't a long term thing but Bakugou had said they were just enjoying each other so maybe he should give in and go along with it. At least for this week. It was clearly what his body wanted and they seemed to be on the same page about it.

Could he do it without hurting himself? Or worse, hurting Katsuki? He pushed the thought aside. Of course he could.

They were officially at work now though and Bakugou was a professional, aiming to be number one. He had to play by the rules now. Kirishima was however, still not opposed to breaking rules. They'd had sex in their dormitories countless times while they were at school. Something that would have seen them both expelled if the school had found out. So maybe he just needed a little convincing.

While he considered what to do about it, he came to the conclusion that if there was one thing he'd always been good at, it was teasing Katsuki and getting him frustrated so maybe he'd do just that and Bakugou would be the one to initiate it. Kirishima would just give him a little nudge in the right direction.

He smiled at his plan. This was going to be a long week.