Chapter 9

Priyanka's POV

After greeting Saumya di, I go inside because I knew my bhabhis need some alone time with Saumya di. After a few minutes, I see Gauri bhabhi coming in, looking tense.

Me (approaching bhabhi) - Bhabhi, why are you so tensed?

Bhabhi (upset) - Bhojai... she said she is going to leave... by herself

Me (consoling bhabhi and forcing a smile) - Bhabhi... nothing will happen, Saumya di will stop Anika bhabhi... I trust Saumya di

As I am saying this, Anika Bhabhi comes running in while crying,

Gauri bhabhi (tensed) – Bhojai! Why are you crying?

Anika Bhabhi doesn't say anything, instead, she just cries. 

Ignore the Background

I quickly ask one of the workers near us to get water, while I approach Bhabhi who is crying non-stop.

Me (worried) – Bhabhi! What happened? Why are you crying so much?

Anika Bhabhi still doesn't reply, causing us to be really worried. Soon a person comes with water, which I pass to Anika Bhabhi, who unwillingly takes a sip and then faints, dropping the glass cup on the floor in the process.

Gauri Bhabhi (screaming) – BHOJAI!!

Saumya di (running towards Anika Bhabhi) – I will call the doctors and Bill (asking one of the workers) please clean this up (pointing to the glass shattered on the floor)

I and Gauri Bhabhi together carry Anika Bhabhi to the room so that she can lay down, soon a doctor comes as well.

Doctor – Please leave the room

I and Gauri Bhabhi leave the room with a worried face and see Saumya di pacing around outside.

Saumya di (worried) – What happened to Anika di?

I could see that Gauri Bhabhi was too numb to answer the question.

Me (worried) – Anika Bhabhi came in after talking to you and she wouldn't stop crying... we asked her many times the reason... but...but she never answered and then she fainted.

Before Saumya di could say anything, the doctor comes out,

Doctor – Where is her husband?

Me (worried) – What happened doctor? She is my sister-in-law

Doctor (worried) – The patient has been really stressed and hasn't even had proper diet and also she is pregnant. You need to take care of her... or there is a chance she might lose her baby...

Gauri Bhabhi (coming out of her trauma) – No!! The baby should be fine... how is Bhojai at the moment?

Doctor – The patient is currently sleeping but please make sure that when she wakes up, she has proper meals.

Saumya di (worried) – Thank you, doctor... let me drop you outside...

Doctor – no need, Saumya... I can go by myself.

As soon as the doctor leaves, Saumya di looks at us with a confused and worried look.

Saumya di (worried) – Explain!

Gauri Bhabhi (sad) – Saumya... first sit down... I will tell you everything.

We all go towards the living room, where Gauri bhabhi who had tears coming out of her eyes, wipes them and then looks at Saumya di covering up her emotions about Omkara bhai.

Gauri Bhabhi (looking emotional less) - Omkara has a misunderstanding about me, that I am a s... s***, I tried to explain to him and even showed evidence about my innocence... but it didn't work... he showed a lack of trust and then kicked me out yesterday... I signed the divorce papers and also left... while leaving, I saw Priyanka and bhojai also leaving. Shivay thinks that Bhojai is cheating on him... that's why he kicked her out...

Saumya di (angry) - THESE OBEROIS! ARE USELESS! FIRST THEY GET MARRIED TO SOMEONE, FORCEFULLY OR IN A DRUNKEN STATE AND THEN THEY BLAME ALL THEIR PROBLEMS ON US... WHO DO THEY THINK THEY ARE? JUST BECAUSE THEY ARE RICH, DOESN'T MEAN, THEY CAN TREAT US LIKE C***. FROM NOW ON, ALL OF YOU GUYS ARE LIVING WITH ME. 

Thank you guys for the votes and comments that you guys gave in the last chapter. They mean a lot to me. Please continue to vote and comment. 

Next Update: Monday