Chapter 21

Priyanka's POV

It has been 5 minutes since I saw Gauri bhabhi with Shivay bh... I am starting to get worried. Should I go inside? With a brave face, I turn to go towards the entrance when I see bhabhi coming in her Dabangg style with a big smile on her face.

 Should I go inside? With a brave face, I turn to go towards the entrance when I see bhabhi coming in her Dabangg style with a big smile on her face

I immediately knew that my Bhabhi gave my so-called brother some fitting response. I run up to my Dabangg Bhabhi and give her a hug. After a few minutes, we let go of the hug.

Me (smiling) - Bhab..

Before I could finish what I was saying, I got a phone call from Anika bhabhi which I happily pick up.

Bhabhi (worried) - Priyanka, is Chutki with you? She hasn't replied to any of my calls...

Me (smiling seeing the care) - She is in front of me ... here

I give the phone to Gauri bhabhi, who nervously takes the phone. Knowing that she needs some privacy to desolve the issue, I turn to go towards the car but bhabhi holds my hand.

Gauri Bhabhi (scared) - Di, I am fine... don't worry.... I will see you at home... no I and Priyanka have to do something and that's why we will see you at home... bye.

Bhabhi then drags me towards our car and instructs the driver to go to Saumya di's office.

Gauri Bhabhi (letting go of my hand) – I am sorry Priyanka for dragging you like this... but after I cut the call with di... I saw Omkara... and that's why I dragged you into the car... I don't know if he saw us or not.

Me (smiling) – It's fine Bhabhi, staying with my dabangg bhabhis and Saumya di taught me how to stand up for myself and I promise you Bhabhi that I will not be scared to support you guys, I know the full truth Bhabhi... I will not let my brothers ruin my Bhabhi and Saumya di's life.

Bhabhi (teary eyed) – I am so proud of you...

Me (smiling and wiping bhabhi's tears) – No crying, because I will cry as well and you know how much Ranveer hates to see me cry. Also, it will ruin my makeup...

Bhabhi (smiling) – Ok, princess Priyanka, I won't cry... happy

Me (smiling) – Happy! Now Bhabhi tell me why did you lie to Anika Bhabhi, that we are fine... Bhabhi, we just me the people that ruined yours, Saumya di's and Anika bhabhi's lives.

Bhabhi (tensed) - Don't you remember what the doctors told us after Ansh was born

Flashback to Ansh's birth

Doctor - Congratulations, it's a boy

All of us start rejoicing and getting excited to meet the baby boy but something that the doctor said next, shocked us.

Doctor (worried) - The child is fine, but... the mother... she has had too much stress during pregnancy... thankfully the baby is fine, but if the mother continues to have so much stress then it won't be good for her health and for the baby either for the first 6 months. This stress is very harmful to the mother as she could even skip meals... if she skips meals then how will she feed her child? I don't want to scare any of you... but this stress... could even lead to depression... which could lead to suicide. So, please make sure that the patient is in a happy environment and doesn't have a lot of stress.

Me (tensed) - I remember bhabhi, but we can't hide this from her forever. Anika bhabhi has the right to know.

Driver - We are here

Bhabhi (tensed) - I am going to talk to Saumya about this, Priyanka! Please don't take so much stress about this... you only just got married... you should be with your husband not sorting out these problems...

Me (hurt) - Bhabhi, I thought I was no less than a sister to you... but you are making me feel as if I am an outsider... just because I am married, doesn't mean that I can't help you with OUR problems...

Bhabhi (smiling) - You know Priyanka, I am so happy that you are my sister-in-law. These days, no sister-in-law would treat their bhabhis as their sisters... but you... I am so proud of you. Priyanka, I know you are worried for this but don't worry you know that your khidkitod Anika bhabhi and Dabangg Gauri bhabhi can solve anything, don't forget that even your Saumya di is supporting us. Now Priyanka, Ranveer is also with Saumya in the office, I think you should spend some time with him.

Me (smiling) - Bhabhi! I have a whole lifetime with Ranveer, I want to be there with you when you tell Saumya di.

Gauri di happily hugs me and then takes me with her to the office, I know that Gauri di is actually really tensed from the inside and is only putting on a smile for me. 

After taking the lift to the top floor which is, 100, we arrive at a big corridor where I see at least 20 workers working on that floor

After taking the lift to the top floor which is, 100, we arrive at a big corridor where I see at least 20 workers working on that floor. Soon I push the glass door to enter in Saumya di's office.

Wow, the office is so cool, but I didn't image her office being like this

Wow, the office is so cool, but I didn't image her office being like this. As soon as Saumya di notices us, she sends one of the workers in the office way leaving only 4 of us.

Me (surprised) - wow, Saumya di! I didn't imagine your office like this. It's so cool

Di (smiling) - This office used to be my brother's office and after he passed away, this became my office, I know I could renovate this place, but it holds too many memories of my brother... so I can't... anyway, I was going to come home in 2 hours... why did, you guys come?

Bhabi (worried) - We have a problem.... Shivay and Omkara are in Mumbai and they saw me.

Di (smiling) - It's fine di, let them see you... it's not like they can find out anything about us, anyway, thanks to your names changed.

Bhabhi (worried) - But, I am worried Saumya... should we tell di or not? What if di meets them? What if they find out about Ansh?

Di (smiling) - Di, nothing will happen and I promise you that. I will not let anyone harm you, Anika di or even Ansh and Priyanka, no brother of yours will be able to take you away from bhai. We should go home, otherwise, Anika di will be very tensed. I turn towards Ranveer and we exit the room leaving only bhabhi and di in the office.

Saumya's POV

I can't keep this fake smile for so long, I am just as worried as they are but I am positive that no one can separate us. I mean no one.

Precap - Gauri and Saumya tell Anika about meeting Shivom