Chapter 69

No one's POV

To cheer up Saumya a family dance is done by Ritik, Shivanya, and the Oberois on gallan goodiyaan while Saumya sits there smiling to herself. This day has been the best in her life and she doesn't know that it is going to get better. After the performance, Tej makes entry and gives Saumya blessings and also a present.

Saumya (smiling) - Thank you so much papa, but Jhanvi aunty...

Jhanvi (pretending to be angry) - Call me mummy, you call Tej papa... then why not me... mummy?

Saumya (teary-eyed) - Mummy... can you please give papa a chance? I know he has hurt you a lot... by hiding the truth... he shouldn't have behaved the way he did with you... he should have shown trust in you... but I have seen... cursing himself... every day, for not telling you the truth... for now, showing trust... he really wants to go back with you... will you please give him a chance? A chance to redeem himself... I am not forcing you as it is your choice... but just think of it.

Jhanvi (smiling) - Saumya beta, I have been thinking a lot and I am willing to give him a chance... we can start from a friendship like Anika and Shivay...

Tej (smiling) - Thank you Jhanvi... and Saumya beta, thank you (kisses her forehead)...

Saumya (smiling) - It's ok papa... (turning to Om and Rudra) do you both think you can give papa a chance? I know he has hurt you a lot... especially you, bade baal vaale bhaiya... but everyone deserves a chance... just think about it... because you don't want to die with a regret ...I am not asking you both to fully accept him as your father... but at least start by taking a step towards him... start your relationship slowly, like what mummy is doing.

Om (unsure) - I will think about it Saumya

Rudra (smiling) - I will start my relationship slowly with him...

Gauri then silently leaves the room to bring the food and drinks, while Shivay goes to put Ansh to sleep as it was his turn to make Ansh asleep. Saumya gets surprised to see parathas for dinner.

Saumya (surprised) - How did you know?

Gauri (smiling) - Rudra told me...

Saumya (smiling) - thank you di

Saumya changed after she left the Oberoi mansion, the food she liked, now she hated them and therefore while Aniri was living with her, she never ate Parathas and avoided them at any cost.

Soon everyone started to have parathas for dinner, and fruit punch (guess what the fruit punch will do to them) except for Ritik. After Shivanya, has one glass, Ritik takes her and Shivangi home as the drive to Mumbai is long. The adults also leave, leaving only the youngsters there. Soon, the youngsters start to drink more fruit juice, which results in everyone getting drunk. Omkara tries to carry Gauri in his drunken state to the bedroom, but he wasn't able to do so and therefore, holds her hand to take her, however again fails to even hold her hand. Gauri who is equally drunk also tries to hold Omkara's hand and after a few minutes, they manage to hold the hands.

Gauri (confused) - Where is our bedroom?

Omkara (pointing to the entrance) - Maybe there...

Gauri (points to a bedroom) - No, there!

They both end up going to Rumya's room as they didn't know which bedroom is there and as soon as they see the bed, they jump on it and then fall asleep holding hands. Meanwhile, Pankhuri and Aditya, who weren't that drunk, just leave towards their bedroom. Shivay and Anika try to help each other get up, but neither of them is able to get up.

Anika - Billuji, help me!

Shivay - Panika, don't call me billu

Anika - That's what you are, billu, billu, billu... but you can't call me panika

Shivay - Panika stop calling me billu...

Shivay finally manages to get up from the floor and then tries to get Anika up but Anika pulls him back down accidentally.

Shivay - Panika, why are you so fat? You need to exercise more...

Anika - Billuji, how dare you?

Anika gets up clumsily and then leaves towards her room, while Shivay also gets up after many tries and rushes after Anika.

In The Room

Shivay - I am really sorry Panika for calling you fat

Shivay's hands go towards his ears and then does sit-ups to seek forgiveness from Anika, and Anika being Anika laughs at him and then stops him.

Anika - You are forgiven, my kanji aankhon walay bagad billu...

Then they both hug, forgetting all their problems. Soon, they both part ways, and Shivay's eyes are now full of passion. He inches closer to Anika, while Anika closes her eyes, making Shivay get away from Anika.

Shivay - Once you are ready Anika, for now... let's sleep

Anika - No Shivay, I have always been ready... I want to be yours today...

Shivay - As you wish

Shivay again inches closer and this time kisses her passionately. Soon that kiss turns more and more passionate and they soon consume their marriage.

Outside in the living room

Saumya (crying)- Rudra, why did you betray me? Why me? You are so confusing... once you are all nice and the next, you turn into a devil...

Rudra (wiping Saumya's tears) - No Sumo, don't cry... I am sorry... I shouldn't have betrayed you... I know sorries, won't heal your heart... but... I don't know what to do Saumya, I am useless when it comes to romance... I don't know how to win over you... I am so sorry for being so confusing... I love you a lot Saumya... please forgive me...

Saumya (smiling through her tears) - My cry baby, my heart forgave you a long time ago... but my brain still hates you... I love you too cry, baby... but... we can't be one... our love story... will be incomplete...

Rudra (upset) - No Sumo, don't leave me... your cry baby will be useless without you... I need your help as well...

Saumya (confused) - What help do you need? And Mr protein shake... I will leave in 3 months... chill... but if you can win me over in 3 months then I will stay forever...

Rudra (happy) - Really, forever? I will then win you over my Sumo... then we will live together... that's so good... by the way, did you know that Reyaan is getting cheated by Shanaya? We have to stop their marriage!

Saumya (sleepy) - y...yes...we...do...

She soon falls asleep on Rudra's shoulder, while Rudra stares at a sleeping Saumya with love and then doses of as well. Pankhuri who came outside, to get a drink, saw them cutely sleeping, she takes a photo and then using one of her spare blankets, covers them up.

Thank you guys for the votes and comments that you guys gave in the last chapter. They mean a lot to me. Please continue to vote and comment.