Chapter 72

In Oberoi Mansion

Om (shouting) - Shivay, Adi, Anika, Gauri, Mum, Mr Oberoi, chote papa, dadi, Pankhuri bhabhi! Come out

Everyone starts rushing towards the living room, worried due to the commotion.

Shivay (worried) - What happened?

Om (smiling) - today is my sister's engagement... with my brother...

Adi (confused) - How is that possible? Priyanka is already married... and so is Saumya... Om, how many sisters do you have? (turning to Pankhuri) ... are you getting married again? Please tell me you are...

Pankhuri (annoyed) - Aditya, stop joking around... at least listen to Omkara

Om (smiling) - Saumya and Rudra's engagement is happening...

Anika (annoyed) - What is this? I am sure, Saumya is forced to do this... my sister... she hates Rudra... then why?

Gauri (annoyed) - I agree with di, Saumya would never get engaged to Rudra ... they are getting divorced in 3 months.

Om (upset) - I know Gauri and Anika... you both are right... I will explain everything... (explains the situation)...and the funny bit is that today was supposed to be mine and Aditya's engagement with Gauri and Pankhuri.

Gauri (upset) - Why does Saumya have to be so selfless? And Omkaraji... let's postpone our engagement to tomorrow...

Anika - I know right, Saumya... this girl

Aditya - Guys, we need to cheer up ... even though Saumya has done this because she is so selfless...

Shivay - we can still make this real... look don't get me wrong... but their relationship deserves another chance... yes, Rudra did wrong by marrying Bhavya and by being a bad friend... but let's not forget that he is now sorry for his mistakes... I know... I know... that sorry doesn't fix anything, but even God wants them to be together... if not... then why would Reyaan's parents ask Saumya to get married again...

Aditya - yes, Shivay is right... And Shivay doesn't take my lines again or I will take yours...

Pankhuri - Aditya, stop teasing people and let's get ready guys, we don't want to be late...

At Reyaan's house

Saumya goes towards a girl who is smiling and laughing with her friends and she taps on her shoulder to be surprised.

(pretend she is happy and smiling)

Shanaya (shocked)- Hello

Saumya - I think I have seen you somewhere...

Shanaya (nervous) - I am a model... maybe that's why

As Saumya is thinking this, some of her friends drag her to get ready for her engagement, while Rudra is forced to get changed as well and therefore, Rudra doesn't get to see Shanaya nor Reyaan.