Chapter 51

Omkara's POV

I could see that Gauri was very uncomfortable when Mr Smith told her to wear sindoor and mangalsutra, but I didn't want her dreams to go to waste. I am sorry for making you uncomfortable. I will apologise to you after, I take a pinch from the sindoor and apply it to her hairline while remembering our last marriage and how I replaced the sindoor with my blood. If I wouldn't have done that then I wouldn't have got such a wonderful wife... but if I didn't torture her so much then we could have been one happy family. As I am trying the mangalsutra around her neck, I start to remember our moments... the first time we met... my misunderstanding... our marriage... everything. The painful memories bring me nothing but guilt, guilt for treating Gauri so wrong... guilt for not believing in this marriage... I became Rudra after his breakup with Shanaya... I became the person I hated the most.

Mr Smith - So Mr Oberoi... are you both ready to sign the contract... first of all thank you so much for doing this for me and therefore, I am offering you a week trip to Paris if you successfully complete this project, which is fully funded by me including food and hotel(teasing) You guys could have a second honeymoon...however, we will discuss this later.

Gauri immediately blushes, while I start to think about having some alone time with Gauri... if I manage to win her in a week.

Mr Smith - So, this is where you sign the contract... and you already know the claws... and information about this project... but you should re-read it before you sign in ...

I pick up the paper and start to read the contract while Gauri does the same.

Anika's POV

I rush into the room to get Ansh ready as Shivay will be here within 15 minutes

I rush into the room to get Ansh ready as Shivay will be here within 15 minutes. I have decided that I need to keep my feelings aside, and think of him only as Ansh's father... he is nothing to me... he shouldn't be. I choose clothes for Ansh which are similar to my colour as I love to colour coordinate Ansh to me. After getting him ready, I go downstairs to see Shivay as always waiting impatiently for Ansh while Saumya is practically ignoring him and talking to or even pretending to talk to someone on the phone. I guess she doesn't want to forgive Shivay.

Saumya (smiling) - Thank god, you are here di

Saumya (smiling) - Thank god, you are here di... (worried) I just got a call from one of our clients that they want to meet with me right now... will you be ok?

Me (smiling) - I will be fine Saumya... if you need anything, call me... ok?

Saumya (worried) - Ok di, bye di and Ansh

Saumya leaves the house while Shivay stares at me, while I look away... what will happen?

What will happen between Shivika now?

Sorry for the short update, kind of busy.

Next Update: Monday

Precap - None