Chapter 66

No one's POV

Saumya who saw Rudra leave silently during the mini celebration didn't bother to check on him as she thought tit for tat. When did he ever show concern for her? Why should she keep on getting used? She was having a fun time with her brothers and sisters when she noticed a figure near the door smiling at her. She immediately recognises him to be Reyaan. She rushes up to him and hugs him. Reyaan is the only guy who blindly trusts her... Reyaan who was surprised by the hug takes a moment to realise what's happening but then hugs her back. Soon they disperse and Reyaan goes towards dadi to take her blessings.

Dadi (smiling) - Reyaan beta, I haven't seen you for so long... you should come here more often...

Reyaan (annoyed) - Why would I come to a place where my friend's heart was broken? Where she was blamed for something that she didn't do? She was even tortured by this entire family... I hate all of yous... especially (goes towards Rudra) you

Reyaan punches Rudra making his eyes black. Saumya saw this but didn't bother to even stop Reyaan as she knew that Rudra deserves it and whatever Reyaan is saying is right.

Anika (worried) - Reyaan, we understand the problem... but violence is never the answer...

Reyaan (angry) - Really, you are saying this Anika bhabhi... what were your husband and devars doing when my Saumya got kicked on the nose by that Bhavya? What were you doing? Don't try to stop me... as he deserves all this .... Saumya pack your bags, we are leaving.

Saumya (shocked) - Reya...Reyaan... no ... I can't leave, I have to stay here... until this wedding and then I am going to Mumbai.

Reyaan (annoyed) - No Saumya, these people don't deserve so much love from you... why are you even caring for them when they didn't care for you? (goes to Anika) you thought of her as your older sister... but did she stand up for you when she was given the chance? (goes to Shivay) you called him your bade bhaiya... did he ever fulfil the responsibility of a brother? (goes to Omkara)... you called him your bade baal vaale bhaiya... he was your favourite brother... you tied rakhi to him... did she ever stand up for you? NO! None of them did! ...

Dadi (upset) - I know Reyaan we all made a mistake but... we have apologised... I know we don't deserve forgiveness but...

Reyaan (angry) - Please dadi, don't say a work... I respect you a lot but when it comes to my friend, Saumya then... I ... what do you think that just because you said sorry that all the mental abuse she had to deal with will go away? Dadi, she is an innocent soul and you guys are taking advantage of her... also dadi, for once... stop thinking about your useless grandsons and think about your granddaughters... Saumya thought of you as her grandmother... but you...never assumed her as your granddaughter... no offence dadi, but your other granddaughter Priyanka is not in this house for a year... did you even bother to check on her? All you care about is your stupid and useless grandsons... my billu, my Om, my Rudra... what happened to my Priyanka? Why are you showing a difference between your grandsons and granddaughter?

Saumya (annoyed) - Reyaan, don't question dadi's love... all dadi's love their grandchildren equally... now please leave... you are my friend Reyaan and that's why I am telling you respectfully to leave... I can solve my own problems... they have realized their mistakes and that's all that matters...I think you should leave now.

Reyaan angrily leaves the place but not before glaring at Rudra. He really wanted to bash Rudra up but he knew that his friend wouldn't even like it.

Saumya (coldly) - Rudra, you wanted to know what is true friendship... didn't you? Well, Reyaan just showed you the meaning of true friendship... (turning to everyone).. Sorry on behalf of Reyaan, he said a lot...