Priyanka's Anger (Maha update)

Priyanka's POV

I wake up with the sun rays entering our bedroom

I wake up with the sun rays entering our bedroom. As I open my eyes, I see my Ranveer wearing a chef's hat coming inside with pancakes in his hand. I am so lucky to have a husband like him.

Me (smiling) - I am so lucky to have you as my husband... but why did you prepare breakfast? I could have made it.

Ranveer (smiling) - You looked so cute while sleeping and my heart didn't want to wake you up, so I decided to prepare breakfast today... now hurry up and tell me how the breakfast is?

I pick up the fork and knife and then I carefully cut a piece from the yummy looking pancake and I then take a bite. OMG, this is so tasty, this is the first time Ranveer cooked for me, but I want to tease him a little. I immediately put on a sad face and then I start fake coughing, making Ranveer really tensed. Ranveer immediately rushes towards the kitchen and gets me some water.

Ranveer (tensed) - Prinku, are you all right? I am so sorry...

He is about to take away the food, but I hold his hand. How did I get so lucky?

Me (smiling) - I am fine Ranveer, I was just teasing you... you should make food more often, it's so tastyy.

Ranveer (angry) - Don't ever do jokes like that... (upset) do you know how worried I was? I thought...

Me (smiling) - Nothing will happen to me... now let me get ready... (worried) I have a meeting ... with my brothers

Ranveer (shocked) - What?

Me (worried) - Yes Ranveer, I have a meeting with Shivay Singh Oberoi... and it's obvious that he is going to come with his brothers... as I told the receptionist to say that they are meeting Priyanka Singh Oberoi instead of Mrs Priyanka Ranveer Singh Randhawa. I need to

Show my fake family that a girl can be a businesswoman as well. I can't keep hiding from them and also I need to teach my brothers some lesson for hurting my bhabhis and di. (angry) I can't believe they could do something like that.

Ranveer (worried) - Do you want me to come? I don't want you to feel you are lonely... just remember Prinku... (cupping me) I will always be there for you.

Me (smiling) - I know Mr Pati dev (husband)... now get ready and go to your police station... you have already had too many days off due to our marriage and I am pretty sure everyone at your work would be missing you... and since we are going to honeymoon in 4 days then it's better you start working from today so that we will have enough money for the honeymoon...

Ranveer (smiling) - This is why I love you, you are so selfless.

After giving him a peck on his cheeks, I rush into the bathroom to get ready.

After 30 minutes