Chapter 57

At Oberoi Mansion

Finally, Shivika,Rikara and Saumya are here at the Oberoi mansion. The place which brought them happiness but grief at the same time. As the girls are about to enter in the mansion, both Omkara and Shivay stop them.

Omkara/Shivay (shouting) - Everyone... come here... your daughter in laws are here

Soon all the family members come outside, the first one to come is Pinky who looks at Shivika shocked.

Pinky (angry) - You idiot... you came back... why can't you let my son's life be in peace? And who is that baby in your hand? He/She must be so unfortunate that they...

Shivay (angry) - Ms Pinky Singh Oberoi, mind your tongue... Anika is my wife and that baby that you are feeling sorry for is my son, Ansh Singh Oberoi.

Pinky (shocked) - Shi...va...y...why are you calling me Pinky Singh Oberoi... I am your mum... call me mum... (angry) what did you do to my son? Why is he behaving like this to me? And you manahoos woman.. What did you tell my innocent Shivay? That is not my grandson... he is...

Before Pinky could continue what she was saying, Anika comes there and slaps her right across her face making Pinky shocked and angry

Anika (angry) - Don't say anything about my son... and secondly, you are the manhoos here, what kind of mother separates her son from his love? Being a woman don't you have shame, why would you use such a disgusting trick to separate us... making a video... I can't even say it. You are a disgusting woman... you aren't even worth being called women.

As Pinky is about to slap Anika, two hands hold her in her track. Shivay and Om make Pinky put her hand down and ignoring her comments, they take Anika back to the entrance.

Jhanvi (surprised) - Gauri! Anika! (disgusted) Saumya!

Om (angry) - Don't you dare put that disgusting face on... Saumya is my sister and I don't want to see such expression on your face for her. Why weren't you so disgusted when Mr Oberoi started his affair with Svetlana... oh wait, you were but you couldn't stand up for yourself... well, guess what my sister can. She is much braver than you... so respect her.

Saumya (angry) - Rudra!Bhavya!

Soon both Rudra and Bhavya enter outside, Rudra is looking at Saumya with pure disgust and anger while Bhavya is sweating but still manages to fake an expression of being shocked.

Saumya walks up to Rudra and drags him away from Bhavya.

Saumya (angry) - Why are you standing anywhere near her? You are my husband... and according to law... you can't marry again unless you have divorced me... but we aren't divorced... I can file a case against you...

Rudra (angry) - Saumya, stay in your limits, it was proven that day that my marriage with you was fake... then don't tell me to stay away from my love...

Saumya (smirking) - Oh really...

Saumya passes him their marriage certificate making both Bhavya and Rudra shocked.

Bhavya (angry) - How is that possible? I made sure you guys were divorced... I made you force... (realises what she is saying) she is lying Rudy... this is fake

Saumya (smirking) - I can file a court case against both of yous as despite knowing that both of us were married... you married him and he married you. So if you don't want to live in jail then you ... sorry, not just you but all you will have to listen and follow my 3 rules.

Pinky (angry) - What are you saying? I am not listening to any of her rules... get out of my house! Now!

Saumya (smirking) - But this is now my house... let me show you the property papers, (passes the papers to Pinky)... According to the papers, bade bhaiya, bade baal vale bhaiya and Priyanka has given me their share of the property, making me the 75% owner of this house. So you can't kick me out like that. Now ms Pinky Oberoi, don't interfere in everything... (turning to Bhavya) So Bhavya, do you want to go to jail or do you want to follow my 3 simple rules.

Rudra (angry) - No Bhavya, don't agree... we will not go to jail... trust me... I will think of a way... I will....

Bhavya (angry) - No Rudra, you can't do anything... you are useless... now coming to you Saumya or Ms Kapoor... what are your stupid rules?

Rudra was clearly hurt by Bhavya's comment and Saumya who saw the hurt face on Rudra also felt pain in her heart.

Saumya (smirking) - The first rule is that Rudra will stay with me from now on... you will go to the guest room where you really belong...

Bhavya who wants to stay away from Rudra pretends to be upset but agrees.

Saumya (smirking) - Second is from now on, no one will treat my dis disrespectfully, they are the daughter in laws of this house and therefore they will get the respect that they deserve.

Bhavya unwillingly agrees even though she wants to torture the girls for ruining her plan.

Saumya (smiling) - Last but not least, from this point onwards... all the ladies in the house excluding dadiji will do their work themselves... let me explain all the workers are from now on working for me and my dis... no worker will listen to your orders so whatever you want to do... you have to do it yourself... including cooking...and you guys will also get paid for your work... no more free ki roti... you will all have to work to even get food...

Pinky/Bhavya (angry) - NO WAY!

Saumya (smiling) - Then get out of here...

Pinky/Bhavya (shocked) - NO! You can't force me

Anika/Gauri (smirking) - Yes we can...

Gauri (smiling) - So follow the rules

Since Pinky and Bhavya have no choice they reluctantly agree and soon Bhavya starts to remove her stuff to go to the guest room when,

Person (shouting) - STOP!

Precap - None 

Thank you guys for the votes and comments that you guys gave in the last chapter. They mean a lot to me. Please continue to vote and comment.