Chapter 54

Gauri's POV

I try really hard to calm down Saumya who after getting a phone call is continuously crying. She isn't telling me anything nor listening to me. She is just crying. As I am about to call Anika di, I see that she is already rushing towards Saumya. I could see that she is really tensed as Saumya rarely has breakdowns and when she does, it is very severe. As I turn to look towards the doorway, I see Shivay there and so is Ansh, however, Shivay isn't touching him. I run towards the pram to get Ansh as I still don't trust Shivay. I may sound rude or stupid for not trusting him but why would I trust the guy that ruined my di's life? Anyway, as soon as I get to the pram I see Shivay looking at me with a sad face. Wow, he should be an actor.

Shivay (upset) - Gauri, I want to apologise to you... I have ruined your di's life and I am regretting that a lot. I have also been inconsiderate to you as well. I am so sorry I couldn't be the brother that I was supposed to be. I was supposed to be nice, kind and considerate but I wasn't. I am an awful brother... I know I don't deserve your forgiveness... I don't deserve Saumya's as well. I have been an awful brother, husband and father... I have realised my mistake. I will wait until all 3 of you are ready to forgive me. I will take leave now and tell Saumya that she is a strong girl, no problems can ever get to her as long as her 2 sisters and one nanad is with her.

He waves bye and then leaves the house. I immediately start to cry, today has been a hectic day, with my marriage again with Omkaraji, and Saumya crying and now this.

Di (screaming) - Chutki come here

I run towards di while pushing the pram, hoping that Ansh doesn't wake up.

Di (crying) - Saumya, you have my swear tell me why you are crying

Saumya (crying) - H...He...call...called...me...

Me (tensed) - Di, I will get water

I turn to the table next to me where the water is kept and I fill the glass with water.

Di (tensed) - Have some water...

I then give the glass to Saumya so she can drink it. Saumya slowly starts drinking it and then after few minutes starts explaining the reason for her sorrows.

Flashback in Saumya's POV

I was having lunch in the office when I got a call from an unknown number.

On Call

Me (eating) - He...hello

Person - Sumo...My Sumo... I am so sorry Saumya.... I made a mistake.... I took you for granted... I shouldn't have hurt you so much. You were right, Bhavya is the culprit here... she is the villain... I am sorry for not believing you Saumya... I...

Me (angry) - Good that you know now Rudra...I don't want your apology as you were right I don't deserve you. I deserve a guy that respects me... that knows the meaning of trust.... That knows the meaning of friendship and you... you don't know any of those things

I was about to cut the phone but he stopped me

Rudra (sad) - I know Saumya that I am the worst hus...

Me (angry) - DON"T FINISH THAT! You aren't my husband nor I am your wife. You were right this marriage was a mistake... I however was stupid to think this marriage could have been a chance...for us. Unfortunately, when I was thinking all this... I wasn't using my brain... the guy that uses girls... how can he ever settle with a girl like me... I may not have outer beauty like your wife, Bhavya... but guess what... I know how to respect people that respect me back... I don't break trusts... I have inner beauty...you are better of with a girl like Bhavya then me... You don't deserve me... don't call again

I furiously cut the phone and blocked the number so that I don't get a call from him

Flashback ends

Back to Gauri's POV

Saumya (continuing) - dis... when I got home, I started to cry... I don't know why... I start to feel guilty... guilty for loving such a disgusting guy.... Guilty for accepting my stupid drunk marriage....guilty for believing that we had a chance... dis... trust me... bade baal vaale bhaiya and bade bhaiya may have caused you both miseries... but they loved you truly... they still do and that's why they haven't married again... Gauri di I know you may not like my opinion but I think bade baal vaale bhaiya deserves you now... he has changed di... I am not forcing you to accept him... but just think about it... and as for you Anika di... you can also think about it... I feel that bade bhaiya has also changed...but I won't force you to accept him as what he did was wrong and he deserves punishment... but just think about the idea...

Me (smiling) - Saumya, first of all, you shouldn't be guilty of anything as you can't control your feelings...all your thoughts at that time were valid and still are... and secondly, Saumya, thank you for this lovely advice... I always love your advices...I care about your opinion the most... (whispers to Saumya but I make sure di hears it) I care about your opinions more than dis...

Anika di (surprised) - Chutki... you

Anika di pulls my ears and then forces me to say sorry... while Saumya just looks at me and laughs. So mean

Me (fake anger) - So mean Saumya, won't you help your Gauri di?

Di (smirking) - Saumya, you will help your Anika di

Me (fake angry) - No, Gauri di

Di (smirking) - Anika di

This argument continues until we hear the sound of Ansh crying, while Saumya laughing.

Saumya (laughing) - poor Ansh, he isn't getting much attention due to his mother and aunt constantly acting like children.

Me (fake angry) - You!

I chase Saumya around to tickle her while Anika di laughs at us holding Ansh in her arms.

Shivay's POV

Rudra (crying) - yes bhaiya, I told Saumya my feelings... I told her how much I hated the fact that I trusted the wrong person... I should have been a better friend... I should have trusted Saumya

Me (confused) - How did you find out the truth?

Rudra (crying) - I... Before I left for Mumbai, I ... hired guards to follow her for Bhavya's safety... I was scared I might lose both Bhavya and my child... the guards told me that she has been visiting numerus houses ... they don't know why and Bhavya has visited them only at night... and came back in mornings... I trusted Bhavya... I didn't question her thinking it's for work... I didn't want to follow in your footsteps... when I got back to Mumbai... I heard about her miscarriage and when I got to the doctor they told me that Bhavya had a miscarriage due to exceed drinking...they also told me that Bhavya had come to them before asking for an abortion... however she came with another guy claiming him to be her child's father... I was shocked... I refused to believe the doctor and I went towards the Oberoi mention to question Bhavya when I heard...

Flashback to what Rudra heard

Bhavya (smirking) – yes Svetlana di, everything is according to plan...Rudra thinks I had a miscarriage due to tension... when I intentionally killed it... yes... I will free you... but for now be happy that you don't have to wear those cheap prison uniform... I am the Oberoi daughter in law... I can control everything... yes... yes the father of the child knows never to contact me... yes, I will be more careful next time... I have to go di...

Flashback ends

Rudra (continuing) – I wanted to yell at her... throw her out of the house, but I didn't... I just told her what the doctor told me...about how she lost her baby due to alcohol and not to stress... she seemed cross and surprised... that reminds me... bhai... please send some protection for the doctor... Bhavya has hired someone to kill her...please come back...

Me (upset) – I will come back soon with your Bhabhi and my sister... but for now, please make Bhavya believe you trust her... as only the girls have the right to punish her... not us.

Precap - 3 months leap