Chapter 12

Anika's POV

It has been 1 year, since the time I left Oberoi Mansion... it has been one year since I met Saumya and it has been 1 year since my life changed. Now I am a mother of a cute boy named, Ansh and I have finally met my sister, Chutki... who was none other than Gauri? How stupid was I not to recognise her?

Chutki (shouting) - Di! Are you coming or should I come to meet you?

I immediately rush downstairs to see that the house all lit up and servants are running around to make sure that everything is perfect, after all, it is Saumya's brother's wedding

Chutki (breaking my thoughts) - Di, let's go ... we have to get the bride ready and Ansh has been crying a lot... maybe he is hungry.

How could I forget my baby? I am such a bad mother

How could I forget my baby? I am such a bad mother. I immediately rush into Saumya's room knowing that she is the only one after me that could take care of my cranky Ansh.

Saumya (smiling) - Hi di, look Ansh mama is here...

Ansh immediately forwards his hands towards me, while I happily take him from Saumya

Me (smiling) - Saumya, can you get the bride ready? I will just put Ansh to sleep and then I will come.

Saumya happily leaves the room, while I start feeding Ansh. Ansh has got his father's eyes, just like his father he gets angry easily... and nobody can handle him except Saumya and me. While feeding Ansh, I start to recall the time of the delivery.

Bold = Flashback

Doctor (stressed) - We are sorry, but you have to choose between you and your child... There is a complication in the delivery and either you or your child could be saved.

Me(in pain) - C..Child

Doctor (shocked) - Are you sure?

Not having any more strength, I nod at the doctor.

Flashback ends

Thankfully, both I and Ansh survived, and the doctors declared it as a miracle... it has been 3 months... after the delivery, I am a little weak but I am safe and so is my little jaan. Not hearing anymore sound, I look down to see my angel has already slept. I carefully place him on the bed and then I put two pillows beside him so that he doesn't fall off. Checking once more, that everything is in place, I leave the room to see our beautiful bride, smiling and laughing with Saumya and Chutki.

Me (approaching them) - Having fun without me?

Priyanka (running up to hug me) - Of course, my beautiful bhabhi, come to join us

Chutki (jealous) - Am I not pretty?

Priyanka(cupping Chutki) - Of course, you are my sexy Gauri bhabhi

Me (jealous) - I thought I was pretty and sexy for you... not fair Priyanka... you changed side

Saumya (upset) - What about me? Am I not looking hot?

Prinkayaka (upset) - All of you are sexy and hot...everyone is pretty

Looking at Priyanka's face all of us start laughing while Priyanka storms of to the dressing table.

Priyanka (upset) - You guys were teasing me.

Me/Saumya/Chutki (laughing) - Of course not

Saumya (cupping her) - I love to see my bhabhi's confused face

Chutki (approaching Saumya and Priyanka) - It was di's plan

Me (shocked) - Don't blame it on me... we all decided together, to do this... Priyanka, this was to stop you from worrying... we know how tensed you are ...

Priyanka (smiling) - You are the best bhabhis and di... I am tensed, but you guys always cheer me on... Whether it was to express my feelings to Ranveer or to agree to Ranveer's marriage proposal.

I could see that Priyanka was about to get emotional, so all three of us go towards her and give her a warm group hug.

Precap - Priveer marriage

Happy Diwali to Everyone. Guys, due to my exams approaching, I won't be able to update for one or two week. I am very sorry about that.

Next Update: Weekend (Last before the story is on hold for 1-2 weeks)