Chapter 48

Saumya's POV

I wave bye to bhaiya and I leave with both of my dis. The drive to home was supposed to be silent but due to Ansh awake, me and Gauri di were playing, while Anika di had a neutral face. I immediately knew something was wrong, and this is really bad for her health. As soon as we get home, Anika di runs off after parking the car towards the room. Oh god, please hope di is fine. I shouldn't have left her... I ...

Gauri di (tensed) - Saumya, let's go check di...

Me (tensed) - What about Ansh?

Gauri di (tensed) - Can you please put him to sleep? As he is really comfortable around you... I will check on di...

I unwillingly take Ansh from Gauri di and leave towards my room where another baby coat is.

Me (teary-eyed) - Ansh baby, please sleep today... I need to see your mummy... please be a good boy

And as if he understood what I was saying, his eyes started to close and he soon dozed of. After carefully placing him into the coat, I leave towards Anika di's room but to my shock, I see Gauri di sitting outside crying, while the room is locked.

 After carefully placing him into the coat, I leave towards Anika di's room but to my shock, I see Gauri di sitting outside crying, while the room is locked

Gauri Di (crying) - P...please di... please open the door...

But no answer.

Me (approaching di) - Gauri di...

Gauri di immediately hugs me

Gauri di (crying) - pl...please tell di... tell di... to open the door.... I am scared...what if...

I let go of Gauri's di and knock on the door but hearing no response, I do what I didn't want to do.

Me (teary-eyed) - Anika di, open the door in 5 seconds... you have Ansh's swear...

Anika di opens the door immediately and then walks inside the room, while I help Gauri di get up and then we all walk in calmly.

Me (whispering) - Please don't cry in front of di... she will fall weak... we are her strength...

Gauri di gives me a sad smile and then wipes her tears. We both approach di, to see her eyes puffy red while tears streaming down.

Me (fake smiling) - Anika di, please tell us, what's wrong?

Anika di (crying) - I ruined everything... why can't life be perfect? Why did he have to come back? My life was so perfect before he came back... even Avni and Neil's relationship is at stake because of me... I am such a bad friend... I...

Gauri di (concerned) - No! Di you are a really good friend... now stop crying and I know you have another reason as to why you are this upset?

Anika di (crying) - I am falling in love with Shivay again...he was about to leave me forever today and I listened to my stupid heart... and decided to let him stay... I told him he can meet Ansh... I am scared that this time... I will turn really weak... what if my love for him gets deeper...

Gauri di (consoling di) - Even I am falling for Om, but that doesn't mean that I would cry about it... di... I know both boys have hurt us a lot... and as much as I hate to say this... but you should maybe give a chance to Shivay... however... don't forget he betrayed you... he showed a lack of trust in you... don't let him have you easily... we don't want the boys to take us for granted again... I am also doing the same... I am not going to let Om just win me over like that... I want to know first that this mistake won't happen again

Me (concerned) - yes Anika di, and let Shivay bha... I mean let Shivay meet Ansh...we can't separate a father and a son... no matter how much we hate him

Anika di (concerned) - ok, fine... I will be careful around that bhagad billa and... but I will go to the office every second weekend so I don't have to see him every weekend...

Me/Gauri di (smiling) - Ok

Anika di (smiling) - Now let's have a movies night

Precap - Bhavya's much-awaited POV

Sorry for short update, but the next update will be long and Rikara and Shivika scenes will also come in the next few updates. (Rikara union is coming soon - SPOILER!)

Thank you guys for the votes and comments that you guys gave in the last chapter. They mean a lot to me. Please continue to vote and comment.