Chapter 60

No One's POV

A new day starts, a couple is seen sleeping together while a baby is in the middle, and both the man and the woman have one of their arms protecting the baby. The man wakes up and smiles at his cute family, he gives a peck to both the child and the lady and then gets up to get ready, while the lady smiles and blushes. The lady starts to get flashbacks of yesterday's events and the fun they had. Another room is shown where a couple is shown peacefully sleeping while holding each other's hands and covered by the blanket. Soon the guy comes closer to the girl and hugs her in his sleep, while the girl who has sensitive sleep opens her eyes and smiles to see her loving husband hugging her. Last but not least a boy is seen sleeping on the floor with a frown and by his position we could see that it was very uncomfortable for him, yet he was trying to sleep. A girl is shown sleeping on the bed peacefully with a smile on her face as if she is having the time of her life.

Here is a challenge can you guess who are the three couples and in order? (It's really easy)

Anika comes outside her room to see a Gauri smiling to herself and blushing while Saumya is just smiling.

Anika (smiling) - Wow, looks like all of us had a wonderful sleep?

Gauri (blushing) - Yes

Saumya (smiling) - Yes di

Anika notices Gauri blushing a lot and she immediately realises why, before she could tease Gauri, Tej comes inside the house.

Tej (smiling) - Anika, Gauri, Saumya beta... How are you all?

All the 3 girls run up to Tej and get his blessings while Tej happily gives it to them and hugs all of them.

Tej (smiling) - How are you, girls? (sees her blushing and teases her) And Gauri, you look tired... why is that?

Gauri (blushing) - Papa... I... I will be back

Gauri tries to run towards the kitchen but bumps into Omkara making Anika, Saumya and Tej laugh but Tej soon stops laughing when he notices Omkara eyeing him and his face suddenly turns serious.

Tej (whispering to Aniya) - How is the torturing of Bhavya and Pinky going?

Saumya (smirking) - We need your help... can you turn off the water for the shower in the guest room?

Tej (smirking) - Anything for my princes... I will do it now

He leaves after hugging both of them, he was about to go towards Gauri when he remembered something.

Flashback

Om (angry) - FIne, if you want to help in this plan then you can... but I don't want to be anywhere near you... so don't try to show me that you have changed as I will never believe you nor forgive you. I still hate you Mr Oberoi and before you join this plan, I need you to know that you will stay away from Gauri when I am near her... and you will not try to come close with me at all, during that time.

Flashback ends

Tej immediately steps back and leaves the room, obviously hurt that due to his actions, his sons, daughter and wife are away from him. If he had trusted them enough then maybe... just maybe, this situation wouldn't have occurred... if only he told Jhanvi the truth about having Svetlana near him... if he only told Omkara, Rudra and Priyanka when they were young that he loved them... if he only showed them love then this wouldn't occur. Gauri who notices Tej upset turns towards Omkara to make him understand, but Omkara walks away, while Gauri follows behind him. Before Anika and Saumya could follow them, a scream comes and both of them smirk.

Pinky (screaming) - Why isn't the shower working? I want to do a spa as well...

Bhavya (screaming) - Why isn't the sauna working?

Both Bhavya and Pinky come out shocked and upset. Bhavya's face made both Saumya and Anika take all their energy to not laugh at her. Her makeup was all over the place, making her look like a clown while Pinky was already a clown, without the makeup.

Bhavya (angry) - Why is there no water?

Anika (smirking) - Because my beautiful ex-devrani...you guys woke up 2 hours late... it's already 8 am... and for your kind information, all the workers here get up at 6 am so that you stupid people can get breakfast and they can help you...

Saumya (smirking) - And let me just tell you something, this is not your house... this is our house... where you will be treated like a servant... and as our servant, you should be awake before us... from tomorrow onwards, if you both aren't ready by 6 am then you both won't be able to take a shower at all... and no more sauna or spa... you can only have a shower.

Bhavya (annoyed) - Rudy! Help me!

Saumya (smirking) - Your Rudy baby is sleeping...

Bhavya angrily marches towards Rudra's room while Saumya also follows her.

Precap - Same as before

Thank you guys for the votes and comments that you guys gave in the last chapter. They mean a lot to me. Please continue to vote and comment. 

Next Update: Monday