14. Shopping

Elton took my hand and spun me around. I laughed as he pulled me closer. We danced in his room with music playing in the backroom. We talked as we did and I learned more about Elton.

He still missed Amanda. He had loved her so much but loved me too. Elton wanted to treat me just like he did her.

I didn't know how I felt about that. Amanda was my best friend and I knew how much Elton had loved her. I had known we had gotten together too soon after Elton's break up with Amanda.

I bit my lip and didn't say anything. Elton spun me around again and kissed me sweetly. I giggled and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"What do you want to do today, my dear?" Elton asked.

I shrugged. "I don't know."

Elton raised an eyebrow. "Are you sure? We could go shopping."

I nodded. "Sure. That sounds like a fun idea."

Elton pulled away slightly. "Then let's do it, Magna."

I let go of Elton's hands. "Let me get ready then."

I grabbed some clothes and a scarf. I went into the bathroom. I tried not to be tripped out by the multiple mirrors.

I brushed out my hair and put it in a bun. I wrapped my hair in a scarf. I spun around in my clothes and smiled to myself.

I left the bathroom and went downstairs. Elton handed me a plate and I ate while he filmed with Sam and Colby.

Elton came back a few minutes later. "Are you ready to go?"

I nodded. "Yeah. Let's go."

We headed for the door. Corey appeared and smiled.

"Goodbye, Uncle Elton," Corey said. "Bye Aunt Magna."

I waved. "Bye."

Elton and I left. We drove to the shopping mall and we started walking around. We stopped at a shoe store that I was absolutely in love with. I bought a pair of shoes and we headed to the next shop.

After spending some time at the mall, we returned to Elton's house. I yawned as we walked into the front door.

I headed for the stairs. "I'm going to take a nap. Don't burn the house down without my supervision."

Elton laughed as I went upstairs. I went into Elton's room. I laid down and fell asleep quickly. I didn't wake up until I felt something jump on me. I jolted away and found Circa laying on me.

I heard Elton laughing. I groaned and sat up. I scratched Circa's head. She sniffed my face and moved off of me.

"What?" I asked tiredly.

"Dinner's ready," Elton answered.

I got up and followed Elton downstairs. Everyone else in the house was sitting at the table. I grabbed a plate and got some food.

The roommates and I ate together. I laughed at their weird jokes and antics. Elton's friends were great. They were some of the funniest people ever.

After dinner, we went outside to enjoy the sunny weather. I sat down on the edge of the pool, dipping my legs into the water. Corey, Sam, and Corey went inside momentarily before coming out with swimsuits on. They jumped into the water, laughing like idiots.

Elton came out and sat beside me. He grabbed my hand and kissed it gently. I laughed and pulled Elton close. I kissed him and giggled as I pulled away.

"I love you, Mahja," Elton said.

"We love you too, Magna!" Corey yelled from the other side of the pool. "You should stay forever."

"I'll try!" I yelled back.

"Why'd he call you Magna?" Colby asked.

"Elton's phone accidentally changed my name to Magna," I replied. "I'm apparently Aunt Magna now."

"Aunt Magna!" Sam and Colby yelled in unison. "We love our Aunt Magna."

Elton wrapped an arm around me. "I love Aunt Magna too."

I laughed, leaning onto Elton. After a few moments of sitting there, Elton pulled away and slipped into the water. He messed around with the guys and I watched, laughter playing on my lips. I loved these guys.