17. Moving In

*Eight Months Later*

I stood in the main hallway of Elton's house with a duffle bag in my hand. I had finally made the decision to move in with Elton. We hadn't been able to find an apartment yet, so his place was the next best thing.

"Elton!" I called. "I need your help with this last bag."

Elton came down the stairs. "I'll get it since someone doesn't go to the gym with me."

I rolled my eyes as I handed him the bag. "I'm sorry I'm busy and I don't have enough time to work out."

Elton rolled his eyes as he slung the bag over his shoulder. "I know. I was just joking." Elton grabbed my arm. "I'm glad you moved in with me. I know it can be a little crazy around here."

"It's okay." I grabbed Elton's arm. "I like it here. I'll do just fine around here. I'll be gone most of the day anyway. I probably won't be around when you guys are doing whatever you guys do."

Elton smiled and kissed me. "I'm glad. I'll be upstairs. You wanna start dinner? I'll help when I come back down."

"Sure," I said. "Don't be too long, honey."

Elton nodded and he walked upstairs. I went into the kitchen and started grabbing some stuff. I had just started when Sam joined me.

Sam leaned against the counter. "What are you making?"

"Mac and cheese," I replied. "I make a pretty good homemade macaroni."

"Sounds amazing," Sam said. "I love macaroni. What's Elton doing?"

Elton walked in. "I don't know. What am I doing?"

I smiled as Elton wrapped an arm around my waist. "Are you in the mood for mac and cheese?"

"Of course!" Elton exclaimed. "Is it homemade?"

"Yeah," I replied. "I make really good macaroni."

Elton kissed my cheek. "Sounds good. Need any help?"

"Can you get me pepper?" I asked.

Elton nodded and opened a cabinet. We cooked as we talked to Sam. Colby soon joined us. The macaroni soon finished and I started dishing some out in some bowls. Corey and Devyn joined us. We all ate in the living room and hung out. It felt nice to hang out with the guys.

After the meal, all of us helped clean up and we were done with the dishes in no time. Elton had disappeared soon after dinner and I went to find him. He was in the garage, working on whatever he was doing.

I wrapped my arms around his shoulders. "What are you working on?"

"Send It stuff and other related things," Elton replied. "Do you want to hang out in here?"

I looked at the couch. "It's a bit messy. I think I'm going to go up to our room." I kissed Elton's cheek. "I'll see you in a bit."

I left the garage and went upstairs. I laid down on Elton's bed and scrolled through my Instagram feed. I rolled onto my side after a bit and started playing some music. It was almost nine o'clock before I got up.

I went downstairs and opened the fridge. I found some chocolate ice cream and scooped myself some. I was sitting on the counter when Colby walked in.

"Sam and I hanging out tomorrow," Colby said. "Wanna come?"

I nodded. "What are you guys doing?"

"Sam, his girlfriend Katrina, and I are going to the Santa Monica Pier," Colby replied. "We were just going to hang out and do whatever."

"Is it like a date thing for Sam and Katrina?" I asked.

"Yeah," Colby replied. "They invited me and I didn't want to be a third wheel."

"You know I have a boyfriend, right?"

"Oh I wasn't meaning it like that," Colby said. "I wasn't asking you to this like it was a date. I don't think of you like that. I only see you as a friend. I know you're with Elton and I don't want to get in between that."

"Good," I said. "You're not really my type and I saw you as a friend too."

Colby smiled. "Good. I'll see you tomorrow then."