16. To The Movies

I cleaned myself up before my date with Elton. I changed hijabs and clothes. I touched up my makeup and looked myself over. I looked great. I absentmindedly ran my hand over my hijab. I was thinking about taking my hijab off in front of Elton but I thought it was too early. I wanted to but we had only been dating for a month. We hadn't been dating long enough. It was too soon. Maybe in a couple of months.

I heard a knock on the door. I got up and left my room. Aziza had already opened the door and was talking to Elton. She stepped aside and I greeted Elton with a hug.

Elton kissed me. "Hey, Mahja. Are you ready?"

"Of course," I replied.

I left with Elton, saying goodbye to Aziza as I left. Elton and I went to the cinema. After getting our tickets, we went into the theater and sat down. Elton wrapped his arm around me and I cuddled up against him. Elton kissed my head as the movie started.

We sat there for the entire movie. Elton kept tapping me on my legs or shoulders. I kept shoving him and angrily shoving him. He'd laugh in response and keep doing it. Eventually, the movie ended and I was ready to chew Elton out.

"Elton, you're such a turd," I exclaimed as I got up from my seat. "You're so annoying."

Elton laughed, getting up as well. "I was just having fun, Mahja. Can I do something a little entertaining?"

I shoved Elton as I walked toward the exit. "You can but you were still annoying."

Elton wrapped an arm around my shoulders. "I love you, Mahja."

I wrapped my arm around Elton's waist. "I love you too, honey."

We left the cinema and Elton took me back to my apartment. Elton leaned in and kissed me. I buried my fingers into his hand and he gripped my waist. Elton slowly wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me harder.

Things got more heated and I pulled away. I gently ran my thumb over Elton's cheek. He held me tighter and he smiled.

"Mahja, you're my everything," Elton said.

I giggled. "We've only been dating for a month, Elton. It's too early for that."

Elton just smiled. "I still love you, Mahja."

"I know," I replied. "I have to go inside. I'll see you soon."

Elton kissed me one last time before I went inside. Once I closed the door, I took off my hijab. I smoothed my hair and set my scarf on the table. I made myself a small dinner and sat at the table. I started texting Aziza and was messaging around on my phone. As I continued to text Aziza, it appeared I would have the house to myself. I was so glad to have the house to myself for the night.