20. Swimming

I dipped my toes in the water. It was a little cold. It was hot outside, so I didn't mind. I liked swimming. It was so calming to me and it didn't damage my joints.

I felt hands grab my side and lift me up. I screamed as whoever it was threw me into the water. I came up out of the water and saw Colby laughing his ass off. I growled at him and got out of the water. I grabbed Colby and dove into the pool, taking him with me. We emerged, laughing.

Colby slicked his hair back. "Payback is a bitch, isn't it?"

I smiled. "Of course. Where's Elton? Shouldn't he be here?"

Colby glanced at the door. "I think he'll be out soon. I think he was changing into his swimsuit."

"That shouldn't be taking him so long," I said. "Must be a complicated swimsuit."

Colby laughed. "Maybe. It doesn't matter though. What matters is now."

I raised an eyebrow. "Is that your inspirational speech?"

Colby rolled his eyes. "You know what I meant."

I laughed. "Yeah, whatever. What else is there to do besides swim in circles?"

Colby nodded to the painted tower. "We could do some tricks off that."

I grinned, heading for the edge. I got out and climbed on top. It was intimidating at first but I brushed it off. I had to send it, like what Elton's brand said. I took a few steps back and I smiled when I heard Colby cheering. I took a running start off the tower and did a front flip.

Colby was cheering for me when I came up for air. I smiled and headed for the latter again. This time Colby followed me up. He did a back flip and I did another front flip. When I emerged, Elton was finally standing at the edge of the pool in his swim trunks.

"Finally, I exclaimed, climbing out of the pool to greet Elton. I wrapped my arms around his neck. He wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me close but something seemed off. "What's wrong?"

Elton put on a smile. "I'll tell you later, hon. Let's swim. I see you and Colby have already started."

"Of course," Colby said as he swam into the shallower end of the pool. "We were getting bored waiting for you."

Elton smiled, tightening his grip on my waist. "So you did."

Elton picked me up and tossed me into the water. My scream was cut off short by me landing in the water. I screamed at Elton when I came up. He burst into laughter. When I made my move to the edge of the pool, Elton jumped in to avoid me.

I got behind him and wrapped my arms around his neck. He grabbed my legs and wrapped it around his waist. He rocked me back and forth, nestling his head into my shoulder.

I laughed and pushed him off. "We can do this later, Elton. Let's have some fun."

Elton grinned, gripping my sides. "I can think of a couple ways to have fun."

I shoved Elton again. "Elton, no! I don't do that kind of stuff."

Elton laughed and kissed me. "I love you, Mahjabeen. Let's have some fun."

We played around in the water until sundown. I went inside and changed into some pajamas. I brushed out my hair and put it into a bun. I went downstairs, feeling suddenly hungry. I opened the fridge and found some things to put together. I ate it while humming to myself.

Corey entered the room. "What dong is that?"

"Holiday by Green Day," I replied. "Do you listen to them?"

Corey shrugged. "I know a few of their songs. What're you eating there?"

"A sandwich," I replied with a mouthful of food.

Corey opened the fridge. "Is there anything to eat?"

I shrugged. "I'm not sure. Depends on what you want to eat."

Corey eventually grabbed a half eaten subway sandwich and joined me. We were talking and hanging out when Elton walked into the kitchen. He kissed me, biting my lower lip. When he stepped away, I kicked Elton in the ass. Elton threw his arm back and hit my leg.

Corey and Elton laughed. I finished eating and went upstairs. I plugged my charger in and laid down, pulling the blankets around me. I got into a comfortable position and snuggled into the pillows. They smelled like Elton. I was almost asleep when Elton came in and kissed my head, whispering a goodnight. I murmured one in response before falling asleep.