Four

Louis lays on his bed. He nervously bites his fingernails on his right hand, while he holds his phone up to his ear in the other hand.

It rings three times, before he hears his mother's voice through the phone.

"Hello?"

"Hi, mum..." Louis bites his lip, second guessing himself.

"Oh. Hi, dear. How have you been?" She asks, her tone soft.

"I've been good, mum. Well... actually, not really." Louis tells her.

"What? Why?..." She asks, voice becoming concerned.

"Mum...I'm gay." He tells her after a deep breath.

After a beat of silence Jay says, "I'm very proud of you, Lou. It must've been hard to tell me that..."

"You mean that?" A small smile is now on his face.

"Of course! Do you have a boyfriend?!" She sounds excited, Louis thinks.

"Sadly, no. Unless you count Channing Tatum. Then in that case, yes." He giggles.

"Who is Channing Tatum?..."

"An actor. He plays Magic Mike." Louis licks his lips.

"Oh! Darling, he is mine!" She says, in a sassy tone.

Louis rolls onto his stomach, and puts his phone on speaker.

"So. Does your father know you're gay?" Jay asks.

"Yes..." Louis says, his happy mood immediately dropping.

"You sound sad. What happened?"

"He doesn't like it at all, mum. He ignored me, then was complaining about me to his friend... Can I ask you something serious?" Louis starts biting his nails again, and feels his heart beat pick up.

"Oh darling. What's the question?"

"Can I move in with you? Obviously I don't have to, it's just I don't feel like dads ever going to accept me. I haven't seen you since I was a baby either... actually don't worry about it. You probably don't want me there. Just forget I asked." Louis rambles.

"I would love nothing more then for you to come live with me, Louis!" She exclaims, excitedly.

"Really?!" Louis sits up properly, eyes widened.

"Yes! It would be great!" Jay says, a huge smile on her face.

"Oh my god! I'm so excited! When will I move?!"

"Whenever you want, love... you are on summer holidays. I could drive there, and drive you back. It would be like a road trip... a very long one. But you probably have good music on your phone, right?! Oh jeez... I'm so excited."

Louis laughs, "I can tell... I am too, though. Thank you so much for this mum."

"It's no problem at all... I've always wanted you to live with me. I can't wait to see how big you have gotten."

Louis laughs, and looks around his room, "I'm like nearly six foot."

"Well I doubt that very much..." Jay teases.

Louis frowns when he sees a picture of his father and him. They were fishing, and Louis had caught his first fish. If only he could still be that proud of me, Louis thinks.

"Lou?"

"Hmm? Oh yeah. Haha. I'm like five foot." He laughs half heartedly.

Jay laughs, "okay. Well I've got to go. But you work out when you want to move here, and work it out with your dad, okay?"

"Okay. Bye mum."

"Bye, Lou..."

The sound signalling the end of the phone call is heard throughout the room. Louis looks at his navy blue walls, and sighs. He will miss this place...

»»----♡----««
Hey! I hope you liked this chapter... :)

Question: What is your favourite Larry Stylinson story on Wattpad? :) xo