Epilouge

Five Years Later

"Mm. Hazza," Louis hums softly, snuggling into his fiancé, engulfing himself in the warmth of Harry.

Harry, who is still half asleep, wraps his arms around the dainty boy, pulling him as close as he possibly can, wanting to be near him.

The two were fully aware they have to get up soon and get ready to separate... Before their wedding.

They hadn't invited many to the wedding, only wanting a small gathering of a crowd. This crowd included Mark and Jay.

Jay hadn't really spoken to the boys since that day she was left at the alter in front of everyone. She had packed her things and expressed her anger to them, repeating multiple times that she hated them and that they disgust her.

She even threatened to call the police on Harry, but Louis convinced her otherwise, begging her to let him have one good thing in his life. She agreed to let it go, on the condition that Louis was never to speak to her again.

And then she slapped Harry. Hard. Welting his pale skin in a crimson red.

After that day, Louis and Harry found happiness in each other, finally feeling at peace. Harry would work in the days, as Louis went to school... And at night, they had each other. That's all that mattered, they had each other.

A year after Jay had walked out, Mark had got into contact with the two boys. He confessed to seeing a therapist and he was excited to say he was now sober. And, him and Jay were trying to work things out. They had began dating again. This upset Louis.

His suspicions that he was the cause of his parents break up the first time were comfirmed. He cried to Harry that night, feeling worthless. Harry held him and kissed his forehead, mumbling sweet words to his boy. He reminded him that no matter, Louis had a place in this world, he has a purpose. He had someone that loved him more than anything. Harry.

He spoke to his father and mother maybe once every two months for the next year. The calls always left him upset afterwards and Harry was always there to pick up the pieces of Louis' breaking heart.

The next time he had seen Jay was at his graduation. After weeks of tossing back and forth with the decision, he finally made the choice to ask his parents, in hope that maybe that would be one step closer to them having a somewhat normal conversation.

They had went, his father shook his hand firmly and his mother had given him a hug. They told him they were proud, and that he seems to be doing well. Louis could tell they were doing well too, his father looked so happy as did his mother.

Harry was there also, standing behind Louis the whole encounter, his hands on the boys hips. Mark greeted him and joked he that hoped Harry was treating Louis well. Jay, and Harry didn't speak, they made awkward eye contact and Harry gave her a tight smile.

The next two years went by smoothly. Louis went to university and started to study to be a teacher. Him and Harry's relationship got even better if possible.

On Louis' twentieth birthday Harry had proposed. He had taken him to a cabin in the snow, and popped the question as they sat infront of the fire, inside of the wooden building, drinking hot chocolate.

Louis had cried and sobbed and mumbled yes too many times to count. Harry had cried as well, slipping the ring on Louis' finger and pulling him in for a deep kiss, numuring how much he loves Louis.

Louis had called his parents to share the news, Mark was happy for him. Jay didn't say anything.

Now at age 21 Louis is getting married.