Thirty-Nine

"I think I'm nearly there..." Bentley tells Louis through the phone, causing Louis to let out a high pitched squeal, as he jumps up, and down.

Jay, and Harry both raise their eyebrows in amusement. Jay sips her coffee, as Harry hugs her from behind, back to chest.

"I can't wait to your here, I've missed you so much!" Louis tells Bentley, so excited. He then turns to Harry, and Jay, "Thank you so much for letting Bentley come here for the week!"

"Not a problem! Anything to make my boy happy," Jay releases herself from Louis' grip. Mug still firmly gripped in her hand. She walks past Louis, and ruffles his hair, then continues to walk out to the back yard.

"Hey, Lou, I've got to give the cab driver some more directions off my phone. See you soon?"

"Yeah, of course, Bents! Bye!" Louis hangs up the phone, and looks over at Harry. Harry gives him a warm smile, from his place leaning on the kitchen bed.

He motions Louis over to him with his finger, and grins when Louis complies, a smile on his face.

"You excited about your friend coming for the wedding?" Harry asks, hand cupping Louis' face.

"Very excited about Bentley coming," his smile moulds into a frown, "not excited about the wedding, though," Louis mutters, pouting at the end, looking up at Harry with innocent, pleading eyes.

"I know, Lou," Harry whispers, "it'll be okay... One day you'll be getting married. You'll fall in love."

"I already am in love, Haz." Louis hugs himself.

"So am I, love. So am I."

-*-

"Uh... Haz," Louis knocks on the door to Harry, and Jay's room, "can we come in? It's getting pretty crazy out here." Louis looks around at all the woman who are piling into his house for his mums hens party.

Harry opens the door, poking his head out to see all the under dressed woman, with alcohol in their hands. He chuckles, and let's Louis, and Bentley into his room.

The room smells like Harry, his cologne, and Louis loves it. He walks up to Harry, and hugs him, Harry immediately hugging back.

"I love you," Louis whispers, trying to be quiet enough for Bentley not to hear, even though he knows everything.

"I love you too," Harry mumbles, holding him tighter.

They pull away, and Louis notices Bentley standing awkwardly in the corner. Louis giggles, and walks over to him, hugging him also.

-*-

"Where are we?" Louis asks Harry, as they pull up to a house.

"This is Niall, and Liam's house, bub. I'm only having a small party. Niall, Liam, Zayn, and Kyle will be here," when Harry says Kyle, Louis looks into the back seat at Bentley, and wiggles his eyebrows. Bentley just looks away, and blushes.

They all get out of the car, and go up to the door, knocking on it.

Liam opens the door, and welcomes them all in, giving Louis, and Harry a hug, and shaking hands with Bentley.

The walk further into the house, once theyre in the lounge room, Louis notices that it isn't set up unlike his mother's party. Lots of different things with dicks on them... He giggles, Harry stands there a blush on his cheeks. Niall, Liam, and Zayn are smirking. And Kyle, and Bentley are staring at each other.

"Thanks guys!" Harry chuckles, shaking his head at them.

Niall laughs loudly, and yells, "shall we get this party started?!"

-*-

Louis, Kyle, and Bentley sit on the couch, giggling about some joke Louis had made. Whilst the adults syand around giggling at a very drink Niall with a penis head band on, as he runs around chasing Liam with it.

"Alright," Zayn claps his hands, "would you please sit down, Harold. We have one more surprise for you!"

Harry does as he is told, sitting on the chair Zayn had just put there.

Liam leaves for a moment, and suddenly music is playing from Niall's stereo.

Instead of Liam coming through the door, it's a blonde male with right, short shorts on. He sexily walks over to a drunk, giggling Harry. Louis' jaw clenches as he watches the scene.

The stripper starts giving Harry a lap dance, whilst the adults take pictures, and Bentley, and Kyle try to calm down an upset Louis.

"Do you like this?" the stripper asks, voice deep, as he grips on to Harry's curls.

Harry smiles, dazed, "yes," he drawls out.

Louis huffs, crosses his arms, and rolls his eyes, not enjoying this at all.

Harry must notice, because he keeps his eyes trained on Louis, making kissy faces at him. Which Louis tries not to smile at.

-*-

Harry clumsily picks Louis up, crashing him against the wall with a bang. Louis whimpers, and Harry presses his lips firmly against Louis'.

"So pretty. So fucking pretty," Harry slurs, as he kisses Louis' jawline, whilst Louis lolls his head back against the wall.

"Fuck, Hazzy. We can't do this here," Louis looks around the guest room that Harry, and himself would be staying in.

Harry pulls away, and moulds his lips against Louis' again, rubbing his tongue against Louis bottom lip..

Louis kisses back, loving the way Harry's hands are pressed under his thighs a little too much. He pushes Harry's chest a little distancing himself. "How about we get some sleep tonight, and of you still want to do," Louis motions between them, "this tomorrow we can. Okay?"

"Okay, baby," Harry slurs, and gently puts Louis down, but hugs him as soon as he reaches the ground.

Louis giggles, and grabs one of Harry's hand, leading him towards the bed.

Louis lays down, and Harry crawles on top of him. He gently kisses him, before flopping next to the younger boy. He pulls Louis close to him, snuggling up against him.

"I love you, Lou!" Harry slurs, before kissing Louis' cheek sloppily.

Louis giggles, and wipes his cheek, "I love you too, Hazzy," Louis replies, giving him a soft kiss on the forehead.

__________________________
Sorry I didn't get to update yesterday, I decided to give you double the ammount of word count I usually do today, to make up for it.
I hope you enjoyed. 💚💙