Forty

Louis smiles as he hears little snores come out of Harry's lips. They had not long got home from Niall's, it now being eleven o'clock. Jay had already gone off to work, leaving the house trashed.

Louis, and Harry had decided to put on a movie, and have a lazy day, since Harry was hungover, and Louis, was still pretty tired from staying up so late.

Louis tries to get himself out of Harry's right grip, only just managing to do it. He decided he would start to clean the house, he didn't want it to still be messy when Jay, and Bentley get back. Kyle had asked Bentley to go on a date with him, which of course Bentley had accepted. Louis is so happy his best friend has found himself a boyfriend.

Louis goes to the kitchen, and fishes through the bottom drawer, pulling out a large garbage bag. He walks back into the lounge room, where Harry is still fast asleep on the couch, in the most awkward position.

Louis doesn't want Harry to be uncomfortable, so he goes over to him, and lays him down a bit more, putting the couch cushion under his head, and the throw blanket over him.

Once Louis had done that, he walks back over to the garbage bag he had left on the floor, and as quietly as possible starts picking up plastic cups, streamers, pizza boxes, and more, putting them into the bag.

Louis continues doing this, until he realises Harry is waking up, he smiles, and drops the bag, walking over to Harry, who is running his eyes with his fists.

Louis coos, "Morning, Hazzy," he whispers, giggling at Harry's confused expression.

"I fell asleep?" Harry groans, looking at the television, which is now near the end of the movie, where as Harry only remembered it being at the beginning.

"It's okay, Haz. I got some cleaning done!" Louis chirps, leaning forward to peck Harry's lips.

Harry smiles, looking over the back of the couch, "you didn't have to do that, Lou!" he pulls Louis down onto the couch with him, causing Louis to let out a very 'manly' squeal.

"You're too tired, and mum's at work. I didn't want you guys to have to do it..." Louis giggles, deciding to straddle Harry, and lean his head against his chest.

Harry gently runs his fingers through Louis' soft, feathery hair. He sighs to himself, wishing it could be like this forever.

Louis wiggles up a little, and kisses Harry deeply. He closes his eyes, and savours the feeling. This may be one of the last kisses, as the wedding is on tomorrow.

At that thought, Louis presses his lips firmer against Harry's. "Hazzy?" Louis mumbles.

"Yes, baby?" Harry opens his glazed over eyes, breathing heavily.

"Can we have a shower together?" Louis asks, big, blue pleading eyes.

"Sure, Lou."

-*-

"Can you wash my hair, Haz?" Louis asks, they had been in the shower for around five minutes, just kissing.

"Of course, my love," Harry gets the peach shampoo, Louis' favourite, and squirts some into his hand. He lathers the shampoo into Louis' wet hair, accidentally tugging a little too hard sometime, not that Louis minds... He kind of like it.

After Louis' hair had been washed out, Harry grips him by the waist, and life's him up. Louis' wraps his legs around Harry, and leans their foreheads together.

"Thank you so much for everything, Lou... The time I've spent with you has been the best in my life, I love you," Harry tells him, feeling like he is about to cry.

Louis cups Harry's face, feeling his own eyes tear up, "I love you so much... I just wish you would leave... Be with me Haz, please. Choose me. Please," Louis let's out a dry sob.

Harry closes his eyes tightly, "I wish too, baby," Harry kissing Louis' cheeks, "you're my perfect, boy. You're so special, my love. You will find someone better, someone who will treat you right."

___________________________
I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! 💚💙

___________________________I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! 💚💙

This is awesome! Thank you, everybody! 😭💕