Thirty-Five

Harry still hadn't arrived home at eleven o'clock. He had left at nine... Louis was starting to get worried.

He regrets what he said so much, he needs to talk to Harry. Tell him how sorry he is. How could he? How could he use something that hurt Harry so much, that he no control over against him?

Louis knows how upsetting it was living with his own dad who insukted him, he can't imagine how bad it was for Harry. And Louis was an asshole about it to him.

Harry broke up with Louis because it was for the best. Louis understands that now. Louis was so hurt when Harry, and Jay were having sex last night. Louis can't imagine how much worse it would be if they would've been together.

He's not saying that it doesn't still hurt... Because it does. And Louis knows it will for a long time. Harry was perfect. Is prefect. Harry made Louis feel so special, and thought he was doing the right thing for Louis. Instead of dragging him along.

What does Louis do in return? Insult him. Insult him over the worst memories in Harry's life, and Louis doesn't think he'll ever forgive himself.

He decides that he will take Gucci for a walk, try to get his mind off of things. And it'll be one less thing Harry will have to worry about doing.

-*-

"Do you know where Harry went, Louis?" Jay asks, walking into his room.

Louis looks at the book he was reading, feeling guilty. He shakes his head, "no... Sorry mum."

"That's okay, darl. Just curious. What are you reading?" Jay walks further into the room, and sits on his bed.

Louis tips up the cover of his book, showing his mum the title 'IT'.

"That's nice, dear. Well I'm going to go do some work... Call me if you need anything. Maybe we could watch IT on Netflix later?" Jay stands up, and smiles at Louis.

"Yeah, sure mum," Louis says quietly.

Once Jay leaves, Louis grabs out his phone to call Bentley. The raven haired boy picks up on the first ring.

"Hey, Lou!" Bentley says, cheerfully, "how are you feeling today?"

"Hi, Bents," Louis says sadly. "I've made a terrible mistake. I'm such a horrible person..."

"Wait, what happened, Lou?" Bentley asks, concerned.

"I can't tell you the exact details... It isn't really my place. But it's about Harry. I said something really hurtful to him. I'm never going to forgive myself. He is gonna hate me. And I understand why... I'm a fuck up." Louis takes in a stuttered breath.

"Hey, Lou. Calm down. I'm sure Harry doesn't hate you... He cares about you a lot. I'm sure he'll forgive you..."

Louis sighs, "I care about him a lot too, but he is gonna think I don't. What I said was horrible, Bentley. I deserve to go to hell for what I said. And he may forgive me, which is unlikely. But I will never forgive myself Bentley. What I said was so low." Louis takes another deep breath in, and rubs his forehead. "Can we change the subject? Tell me something happy... I don't want to think about it anymore."

"Uh. Yeah, sure, Lou... So, I've got a boyfriend," Bentley tells Louis, not sure what the reaction will be.

"That great!" Louis tries to be excited, he really does. "Do I know him?"

"Yeah... You do actually, it's Kyle..." Bentley says, nervously.

Louis' eyes widen, "woah... That's really cool, Bents, I'm so happy for you. Tell me more about it," Louis gets comfortable on the bed.

"Well..."

_____________________________
Hope you enjoyed! Xo