Thirteen

"Okay, Lou. Here is some money... I'm going into the supermarket to get some groceries. I'm going to cook you, and Harry dinner. Is there anything you would like for dessert?" she asks, and passes Louis a hundred dollars.

Louis thinks for a minute, biting his lip. What is his favourite dessert? Cheesecake! "Cheesecake, mum!... If that's not too expensive, of course. And you both like it. I don't know what Harry likes, or even what he looks like..." Louis rambles, suddenly reality is hitting him. He will meet his future step father today... And he will have to live with this guy. What if he hates Louis?

Jay chuckles, "I can see the gears ticking over in your head, dear... Everything is going to be okay, yeah? And guess what? Harry loves cheesecake! It's his favourite too..." She gives Louis a large smile.

He flutters his eyes lashes, and clutches the money to his chest... Harry, and him already have something in common... Great!

"Okay, well. I'll meet you here in half an hour? You can go anywhere you want. Just be safe. Okay?" Jay tells him, honestly a little scared. She hasn't had to look after a teenager before, and honestly she is nervous.

"Okay, mum! Sounds great!" Louis says, quite happy that he has been left to wander around by himself. He can finally buy what he has always wanted.

-*-

"That'll be thirty five dollars" , the blonde hair, and blue eyed girl tells him, smacking her gum obnoxiously.

He gives her the money, and waits for change. She rolls her eyes, ans pulls up a calculator on the screen.

Louis wouldn't normally judge. But she seems like a dumb blonde. A rude one at that.

"Here's your change, and your things," she gives Louis a fake smile, so obvious that it was. He grabs the pink, and white striped bag, with Victoria's Secret written in a black font across it. He silently thanks her, and walks out of the shop.

Right. Now to the next shop. So he can stuff the panties he just bought, and throw out this bag. His mum would never find out. He hopes no one else will either...

-*-

"How did everything go, Lou?" Jay asks, pushing the trolley, which held around eight bags of groceries in it.

"Pretty, good! I bought some hoodies, and shirts." Crop tops, Louis brought crop tops. They were pretty, and pink. And Louis thought they were pretty.

No. Louis isn't a cross dresser. But some clothes, that are girls, are just so cute. He is a little feminine. Oh, ans with the panties, nobody will see the lace material. Right?

"Well, let's pack the car, and get home, hey? Would you like to help me make dinner?"

"I'd love it!"

-*-

Louis, and Jay flop onto the couch. Exhausted after cooking the majority of the meal.

Louis starts biting his nails, staring blankly at the television screen. Flashing colours, that he is paying no attention too. Instead he turns his head, and attention to his mother, ans asks her, "what time is Harry due home?"

She turns to him, the television making shadows of her eye lashing cast on her cheeks, in the darkened room. She gives him a warm smile, "anytime now, sweets. I messaged him earlier, he is very excited to meet you!"

That brings a smile to Louis' face. Calming his nerves. He sits, and wonders for a while. Wonders what Harry looks like. Hair colour, eye colour? What he speaks like. Deep voice, high voice, slow or fast?

He is bought out of his thoughts, when he feels his mum move from her seat. He sees her walk towards the front door. She opens it, and is immediately engulfed in a hug.

Louis sits there, watching the scene. Harry. He can only see the back of him. Tall! He is extremely tall. Broad, oh so broad, and muscly. He is in a suit, a little lighter then navy blue. It fits him in all the right places. And, oh. Oh. The hair. A dark, chocolatey brown. And... It's curly. Some right curls, and some loose. Beautiful.

Louis' eyes widen. Shit. He needs to stop checking Harry out. He looks back at the television. He feels intimidated. Extremely intimidated.

Louis closes his eyes, and tries to calm his breathing. He heats foot steps coming towards him.

"You must be Lo-" he heard the deep, raspy voice start, before dieing down in his throat when Louis looks up.

Louis stands up, trying to be polite. He looks down at Harry's hand, that is held out in a handshake gesture. But Harry looks frozen. His lips are parted, and his forest green eyes, are looking into Louis' oceon blue ones. Harry must've caught himself staring, because his facial expression turns into a sheepish one, as he reaches to scratch his neck with the hand that was held out a second again. "Oops?"

Louis smiles brightly, not understanding why he thought Harry was intimidating at all. He seems more like a clumsily giraffe. "Hi."

_________________________
I hope you all enjoyed this chapter!
I'm sorry it took so long. Xo