Eighteen

"How was your date?" Louis asks, glancing over go Harry, and his mother who are cuddling next to him on the couch.

"Great! Harry is such a gentleman!" Jay tells him, staring into Harry's eyes. The eyes Louis has come to adore.

He does feel guilty though, he feels guilty about what he did last night. And who he was thinking of.

His mother nor Harry deserved that. Louis is so ashamed of himself for being so dirty.

"Are you okay, Lou?" Harry asks him, ignoring Jay's unbearable clinginess. But what he is taking note of is the upset look that's spread across Louis' face.

"Yeah, I'm fine, Haz," he smiles, but it drops as his mother starts kissing his jaw. He turns away, and drops his head, looking down.

Suddenly, the shrill ring of the land line breaks up the awkwardness Louis had been feeling. Jay quickly gets up, and goes over to answer the phone.

"What's wrong?" Harry whispers, furrowing his eyebrows.

Louis shakes his head, "it doesn't matter," he mutters to Harry.

"it does if its making you upset!" Harry tells him, scooting closer.

"I can't tell you!" Louis tells him in a hushed tone.

"Why?"

"It's private, okay?" Louis somewhat snaps, feeling more embarrassed by the second. He doesn't want to tell Harry, he can't. It would ruin everything!

"Okay," Harry puts his hands up in surrender, "I'm sorry for pushing... I just want you to know you can talk to me, yeah? I've been a young boy once too, and I'm sure I've gone through a lot of stuff you're going through right now, okay?" Harry tells him, resting his hand on Louis knee.

"Thank you, Haz. But I really don't think I can talk to you about this... I'm sorry." Louis mumbles, feeling sad for hiding things from him, but knowing he cannot tell him.

"It's okay, Lou. Don't beat yourself up too much, okay?"

"What?" Louis' eyes widen as he looks over at Harry.

Harry just looks confused, obviously not knowing that the words he just said referenced to Louis' probably.

"Don't be too hard on yourseld about this problem, okay? I'm sure it'll all be fine!" Louis smiles at Harry, to which Harry returns.

"Hey, Lou! Rebecca wants to know if you want to hang out with Kyle, and a few of his friends?" Jay smiles at her child, loving how well him, and Harry are getting along.

"Sure."

-*-

"Mates! This is Lewis!" Kyle says, dragging Louis from the road to a house. A house, that has a massive party going on.

"It's Louis..." the small boy tells him, dragging the 'ee' sound.

Kyle looks back at Louis, raises his eyebrows, "I don't care."

Louis groans, "can you let go of my wrist now?" he asks, as they make it to the front porch of the house, and already people are drinking, smoking, making out, and the music is starting to give Louis a headache.

-*-

"Here you go, Louis!" Kyle says, passing the small boy a drink. Louis had been standing alone in the corner of the loungroom, watching everyone else party, whilst he just felt so out of place.

"You said my name right!" He shouts back at the blonde.

"Had to learn it sometime, aye!" he tells Louis, and looks around the loungeroom.

-*-

Louis doesn't know how it happened, one minute he was dancing with a brunette, and the next he is getting dragged upstairs by Kyle.

"W-what are you doing?" Louis slurs drunkily, fear cursing through his body.

"It's okay, Louis, I'm not going to do anything," Kyle tells him, taking him into a room.

"Are you sure?"

"Positive. I just didn't want you dancing with that guy... It would turn into more. Youre too young for that stuff, especially being drunk. Are you okay?"

A smile makes its way to Louis' face, "yeah, I'm okay..."
__________________________
Last update for today guys! 😭

How many was that? Four? Five? 😂

I hope you enjoyed it! Have a great night/day lovelies! 💚💙