Twenty

Louis picks up the phone nervously. Its eleven o'clock in the morning, his mum is at work... As usual. And Harry is downstairs somewhere. He had seen him earlier in the day, but decided to come back upstairs.

He clutches his old iPhone in his hand, contemplating. Should he call his dad or not?

Yeah, it would be nice to talk to him... But would he want to talk to Louis? He was nice when Louis left, but Louis knows better then anybody that, that can change in two seconds. His father's mood swings are horrible to say the least.

Louis makes the decision to do it. It can either go two ways, and if it goes bad, at least he will know where he stands.

He finds his fathers contact, and clicks the phone on the screen. It takes a minute, before it starts ringing. Louis waits patiently for his father to answer. It rings out. And although he shouldn't, Louis feels a bit of pain in his heart.

Yes, his father treated him like crap, but there was also many good times. That Louis ruined. Louis ruined everything really.

He tries again. Twice to be exact. But still nothing. He thought that his father was just somewhere, and couldn't get to the phone in time, but he was obviously wrong.

He throws the phone onto the bed, he wishes he had never called him. He isn't worth it, is he? All he does is hurt Louis.

So, Louis decides to go, and see someone that makes him happy, no matter what. Harry.

Louis walks down stairs, and looks around the house. Finally finding Harry in his room.

"Hey, Lou!" Harry says, taking off the glasses that were perched on his nose.

"Hey, Haz..." Louis replies, a bit less enthusiastic.

"You okay?" Harry asks, giving him a concerned look, Louis just shrugs, and walks closer.

Harry pats his lap, telling Louis to sit on it. Which the younger boy does, facing Harry.

"Now, tell me what's up, bub."

"Its dad..." Louis pouts.

Louis sees Harrys eyes turn sad, just at those two words. Jay had definitely filled him in.

"What happened with him, Lou?..." Harry asks, carefully, not wanting to make the boy more upset.

"I tried to call him... He didn't answer," Louis' beautiful blue eyes start watering. Harry takes one of Louis' hands on his own, and rubs it softly with his thumb. Giving him some comfort.

"Maybe he was busy?" Harry tells him gently..

Louis shook his head, "his never busy... And I called a few times. He hates me b-because I'm..."

Harry smiles, "tell me, Lou..." Harry knew, of course. He just wanted Louis to say it out loud, so Harry could give him a good reaction, unlike his father.

Louis closes his eyes, dreading saying it out loud again, but he feels safe around Harry, "I'm gay..."

Harry pulls him into a hug, Louis letting out a shriek as he didn't see it coming, because his eyes were closed.

"I'm really proud of you, Lou..." Harry whispers against Louis' soft hair, "some people wouldn't have the courage to say that again, after getting a bad reaction," Harry's voice breaks. "But you are so brave, Louis," he pulls away to look into Louis' eyes, "im so proud of you."
________________________
Hope you liked this chapter! 💙💚