Thirty-One

Louis, and Harry are awaken by a large weight on top of them. Gucci.

"Gucci," Harry groans, "get off Lou, he is too small, you will crush him!" Harry gently pushes the dog off his confused boy.

Louis whimpers, opening his eyes.

"Did he hurt you, baby?" Harry asks, scooting closer to his boy friend.

Louis shakes his head, cuddling into Harry, "no, just scared me..."

"Okay, baby... Get some more sleep, its only four," Harry kisses Louis, in the forehead, holding his hand under the blankets.

-*-

When Louis wakes up next, he hears talking from downstairs. Harry, and somebody else.

He walks down stairs, and sees Harry talking to his phone. He must be on Skype. Harry smiles, as he sees Louis, and motions him over.

"Hey, Louis. I'm talking to my father about the wedding. He wants to meet you," Harry takes his face off the camera, and mouths 'sorry'.

Harry turns the camera onto Louis, his father, Des, looks him up, and down, scrunching up his nose..

"Uh... Hi," Louis waves nervously at the man. He just wants to snap at him really, tell him off for treating Harry like shit.

Des huffs, "guessing you're a fag?" and with that, Louis' fake smile drops.

"Dad!" Harry grits out through his teeth, "don't you dare call him that!" Harry tells him sternly, for once he is not going to let his dad say those words. He can say it to Harry as much as he wants, Harry would let him beat him up all over again, but he will not allow him to talk to Louis like shit. Or look at him like he is less then him. Because he is not, Louis is the best person Harry has ever met, and Des may be the worst.

"What did you just say to me, Harry?" Des asks, voice deep, and scary to Louis, who looks like a deer caught in a head light.

"Don't you dare talk to him like that ever again. He doesn't deserve that, he was being nothing but nice to you!" Harry clenched his jaw, staring intensely at his father.

"Alright, alright," Des puts his hands up in surrender, "calm down... I'm just concerned you'll catch the disease... I'd have to fix you, again."

Louis looks at Harry worriedly from behind the camera, Harry's facial has gone from angry to unreadable.

"You know what, Des?!" Louis says, grabbing the phone out of Harry's hand, "Harry is perfect. No matter what Harry chooses to do with his life, you will have to deal with it. You won't be fucking fixing him." Louis yells. "Harry is a better man then you'll ever be you low life cunt!" Louis' eyes widen as soon as the words leave his mouth, he had never spoken like that before.

But its all worth it when he looks over, and sees Harry smiling, tears in his eyes.

Louis flips Des off, as he sits on the other side of the Skype call frozen.

Louis then walks over to Harry, and hugs him close. Harry cries onto the small boys shoulder.

"Nobody has ever stuck up for me against my dad before..." Harry sniffles, holding Louis' small frame tighter.

"He shouldn't have treated you like that, Harry... You don't deserve it, babe," Louis pulls back to look at Harry in the eye, "you're beautiful, smart, kind, and so much more... If he is going to treat you like you're any less then that, he doesn't deserve your time, or attention. Okay?" Harry nods, and Louis uses the pad of his finger to wipe another of Harry's tears.

Harry's phone starts calling again, the elder gets ready to hang up, when he sees its Jay. He moves himself away from Louis, but intertwines their hands.

Harry answers the Skype calling, smiling at his future wife. "Hey, Harry!" she smiles at him, and the see Louis. "Louis! My baby."

Louis smiles, although his heart pounds, feeling guilty. As does Harry.

"I can't belive we're getting married soon, Harry!" she squeals excitedly.

"Yeah, I know, babe! I can't wait!" Harry says, fake excitement. He squeezes Louis' hand, making sure he knows its not real. It's an act.

But... Jay starts crying. "I love you so much, Harry. So, so much. I can't belive I'll be marrying the love of my life soon..." Jay smiles through her tears, wiping her eyes after the short speech.

"Awe, baby..." Louis yanks his hand out from Harry's, glaring at his lap, trying to stop the tears that are threatening to come out. He is Harry's baby. Not Jay.