Thirty-Four

Harry feels disgusting. He feels dirty. And guilty. Jay had wanted to have sex last night, to which Harry declined politely. Saying he was too tired. Did that stop her? No. So he had to go along with it.

He hated it, hated every second of it. The only thing he wanted to do was he with Louis. Who had gone to bed hours earlier. He just wanted to hug him, and assure him that he loves him. Because he does. Loves him so much.

Harry feels Jay stirring next to him, and hears her yawn. She didn't have to go to work today... Harry wish she had of.

"Morning, babe..." Jay says, kissing Harry's cheek.

"Morning," Harry replies no emotion at all.

"How did you sleep?" she puts her arm around his naked chest.

"Fine." he kicks the covers off, and leaves the room. He goes to the kitchen to make himself a coffee. He doesn't know what to do, he is so confused.

Louis walks into the kitchen, not knowing Harry is there, until he looks up, his yes widening.

"Lou..." Harry breaths out.

"I-I'm sorry, I didnt know you were in here," Louis casts his eyes down, and rubs his arm with his hand. He wasn't expecting to see Harry with only boxers on, and Hickeys littered on his chest, and neck.

"You have nos reason to be sorry, I am. Im sorry for everything, Lou!" Harry whispers.

"It's too late for that, Harry," Louis says through gritted teeth, anger about this situation starting to show. "You are a fuck up. You make me sick, and to think I thought I was in love with someone, who is still scared of their dad at 28 years old." Harry is staring at the ground, heart thumping. "You know what, Harry? Everything you told me that your dad said to you was right. You're nothing but a worthless fag!" Louis smirks as he sees tears start to fall out of Harry's eyes, he couldn't stop himself, "I think your dad should've beaten you a bit harder," and with that Louis leaves the room, going back up stairs, leaving a shocked, hurt, and sobbing Harry in the kitchen.

He struggles to breath as he sets his coffee cup down, he hears the shower running in the ensuite of his room, so he quickly gets into some clothes, grabs his phone, and keys, and gets into the car, blurred vision not stopping him from taking off.

-*-

Louis gets into his room, still in shock over what he had just said... Harry didn't deserve that. He supposes he probably did deserved to be yelled at, but not snapped at about anything to do with his father. Louis took it too far, especially when he knew that their was more to the story then Harry let's on.

He sits on his bed, debating whether or not to go back downstairs to make sure Harry is okay... Louis thought about the reaction Harry had when that older lady called them fags. But to have Louis say it wouldve been so much worse to Harry, because deep down Louis knows Harry loves him.

Louis is about to leave the room, when he hears, and sees out of the window the car taking off. His heart drops, hoping Harry is okay.

Louis curses at himself, how could he have been so mean?!