Twenty-Five

Louis wakes up, back aching from sleeping on the couch. He feels sluggish, and weak. He is unsure whether Harry is home or not...

Louis gets off the couch, standing up, and tries to stretch to make his back hurt less. He walks to the bathroom, and looks into the mirror. Tear stains show on his face in streams, from where they ran down his soft, rosy cheeks most of the night.

He can't belive what he has done... He has made Harry cheat on his own mother. Harry obviously regrets it, and that hurts Louis a lot.

He thinks he loves Harry. He hasn't known him for very long, but he feels a connection that makes him want to be with Harry non stop.

But Louis is just selfish. Selfish he didn't think of his mother's nor Harry's feelings. He just cares about what he wants.

He splashes water on his face, which mixes with the fresh tears that fall out of his eyes. He clutches the bathroom sink, and drops his head. His chest heaved as he struggled to control his breathing.

He feels as though he is in so much pain, but numb at the same time.

He has ruined everything, Harry's going to tell Jay, and Louis will be sent back with his dad.

He deserves it though, deserves every homophobic comment his father can think of spat at him. Not because it's right to hate against gays, absolutely not, but Louis feels as though he deserves all the hate he can get. He has maybe just ruined a marriage, for his own selfish needs.

He sobs, and feels his hands that had been previously clutched onto the sink, start to slip. But before he can do anythubg about it he feels strong arms wrap around his waist.

They spin him around, lift him up, so his head is pressed against his chest. Harry. Louis knows it's Harry, he knows the calming scent too well.

"Lou... Please calm down," Harry says frantically, holding him as close as possible. He quickly closes the seat of the toilet down, and sits on it, bring Louis' legs around his waist, letting Louis cry onto his shoulder. "I'm sorry, Lou... I'm so sorry for leaving. I got scared..." Harry sniffs, trying not to cry himself, as he listens to the painful cries, that he has caused Louis.

Louis clutches to Harry's shirt, not wanting to let go. He doesn't remember when his feelings for Harry became so intense. But Louis feels so dependent on him. He finally felt love for the first time in forever... Even if Harry didn't love him.

"Can I tell you a secret, Lou?" Harry asks, gently, "I'm gay," he whispers.

Louis stops moving, the sobs stop. He pulls back, facing Harry, eyes widened.

"You're with my mum, though... You're using her!" Louis says, quite disgusted in Harry. But also relieved?

Harry let's out a dry sob, "I'm sorry, im so sorry... I never wanted anyone to know!" Harry bites his quivering lip.

"Why?" Louis asks, searching Harry's eyes.

"My father," Harry swallows, "when I came out to him, he changed... Kind of like your dad. Except he used to beat me up, Lou... He told me he would until I promised him to marry a girl... So one day I did, I tried to make myself believe I was straight. It was working too, I love your mum, Louis. She is amazing. I love her, but I'm not in love with her... But then you came, and ruined the whole plan, Lou. And I can see you're suffering with your father's actions too, and I would never wish that on a person. You were scared to tell me, even though you knew I already knew. That's why I got you to tell me, because I've been too scared my whole life to tell another person after I told my father, I didn't want that for you. I wanted you to have a good reaction, Lou..." Harry tells him honestly, keeping eye contact with Louis the whole time.

"Oh, Haz... I'm so sorry you had to go through that," Louis puts both hands on Harry's face, wiping the tears from Harry's cheeks. Harry's eyes are now screwed shut, as whimpers leave his lips. "I'm so sorry..."

Harry shakes his head, "its not your fault, Lou..." he tells him, finally opening his eyes to look back into Louis' blue ones, "but you can't tell anyone, okay? Not even your mother..."

Louis is reluctant, but agrees. Harry is so hurt, he doesn't want to make him anymore hurt by telling someone. It isn't his place. But Louis will do everything in his power from now until the wedding to make Harry see that he deserves to be happy... With a male.

__________________________
Hope you liked it! 💕

Also, if anyone knows someone who could make me a trailer for my books, could you please Pm me? :) xo