Seventeen

"Louis could you come here?!" Louis hears Harry's voice boom through the house. Louis gets off the couch, and walks to his mothers, and Harry's room.

He knocks gently on the door, "come in, Lou!"

Louis pokes his head through, before allowing his full body. He sees Harry sitting on the bed, in jeans, and fancy shoes. He has two shirts next to him, bluey grey, and light pink.

"So, I'm taking your mum out on a date tonight... She said you could stay home alone, or Kyle could come over... I think you'd be better on your own, maybe you could call Bentley? But its up to you.." Harry tells him, not wanting him to choose Kyle.

"I'll stay by myself," Louis tells him. The boy feels a pang of jealousy, though. He wishes Harry was taking him out on the date...

"Great! Now... Could you help me choose out a shirt?" Harry questions the boy.

"of course, Haz!" Louis is down next to him on the bed. He watches as Harry holds the two dress shirts up to his body. Louis almost drools at the view.

"Lou?" Harry snaps him out of it. "which one?"

"Pink! I love that one," he smiles at Harry, his eyes unintentionally flicking back down to Harry's torso.

"I thought you'd choose that one," Harry chuckles, a fond look lacing his face. He shrugs the shirt on, and much to a Louis' disappointment that covers his abs, ans tattoos. "Thank you, Lou." Harry tells him, kindly.

"It looks good on you," Louis breathes out. He looks over Harry's body, loving the way the shirt clings to all the right places.

"Thank you, Louis. How about I go make you some dinner to warm up for later, yeah?" Harry stands up, towering over Louis' small frame.

"That sounds good, Haz. Can I help?" the boy asks, innocent blue eyes staring into the forest green ones of Harry's own.

"Of course you can, love!"

-*-

"Alright, Lou! I'm leaving!" Harry calls out from downstairs, and Louis runs from his room to Harry.

"Bye, Haz! Wait... Where's mum?" Louis looks around.

"She's meeting me there, boo," Harry says, distractedly, looking for his keys, and wallet.

"Oh, yeah."

"You sure you'll be okay?" Harry asks, worriedly.

"Yes, Haz. Of course I will be!" Louis assures he older man.

Harry takes a deep breath, "Okay, okay. I'll see you later."

-*-

Louis sits in his bed, bored. It's nine o'clock, and they still aren't home. Great.

Louis goes on his phone, and clicks on the pinterest app. He is just scrolling when he comes across a gif of two guys making out. And oh, they kind of resemble him, and Harry.

How he wishes that were him, and Harry.

Harry hovering over him, pressing his plump lips against Louis' own thin ones.

Louis groans, and goes into his goigle. Typing in a porn website. He hasn't done this since he came out. He has missed it.

-*-

Louis groans as he fiercely pumps his cock. He wishes Harry was here, it'd be so much quicker, so much easier.

He feels heat pooling in the pit of his stomach, as he imagines Harry fucking him deeply. Cumming inside of him. Moaning his name. Groaning in pleasure.

And thats all it takes for Louis to be cumming all over himself. He hadn't even needed the porn, just the image of Harry.

__________________________
Hope you enjoyed this chapter. I'm not the best at writing smutty scenes, so I am very sorry. 😂😂💚💙