Twenty-Seven

Louis wakes up, in Harry's arms. This had been going on for four days now. Just him, and Harry. His mother wasn't going to be back for another week, leaving heaps of time for him, and Harry to spend together.

Louis turns around, so his head is facing Harry chest, and wraps his own arms around Harry. Feeling nothing but, warmth, safety... And love.

Harry makes a sound in his sleep, gripping Louis closer to him. Louis smiles, and holds Harry tighter too.

He thinks about how hard it must've been for Harry growing up... He wonders where his mum is... There is so much he wants to know about Harry, but so much he doesn't want to bring up. Doesn't want to see Harry upset or anything.

He slides his way up the bed a bit, to burry his face into Harrys neck. Harry wasn't wearing a shirt, only boxers. And Louis was wearing his baby blue pair of panties, and Harry's shirt. It was so big on him... Louis loved it.

Louis watches as soft breaths leave Harry's parted lips. The same lips Louis had been obsessed with kissing the last few days.

His, and Harry's connection had been so instant. So strong.

Harry stirs awake, taking a deep breath, and opens his eyes. For a second he thought he was holding Jay, and was very confused... But then he realised its Lou. His Lou.

"Good morning, baby..." he whispers, huskily. And Louis will never get over his morning voice.

"Good morning, Hazzy," Louis giggles, leaning up to peck him on the forehead.

-*-

"Hazzy..." Louis whines, as he watches Harry type away on his computer, in Louis' bed. Harry just hums, causing Louis to pout.

Louis was just about to have a bath, and he wanted Harry to join... He didn't know he was busy.

"Come with me?" Louis asks the elder.

"I'm working, baby..." Harry tells him, not looking up.

Louis sighs, he is going to have to step up his game.

He walks over to Harry, still in his panties, and Harry's shirt. Louis crawls onto the bed, and takes Harrys laptop off his lap, reaching over, and putting it on the side tabled.

"What are you do-?" Louis sits himself on Harry's lap, and starts kissing his jawline.

"Come for a bath with me..." Louis whispers, grinding down on Harry a little.

"I've got to work, love..." Harry tells him, resting his hands on Louis' hip.

"Please... Daddy," Louis whispers into Harry's ear, earning a groan from Harry.

"Louis, baby... You're too young," Harry reasons, not wanting to do anything to Louis that either of them would regret.

Louis pulls back, and pouts, "I thought you would want this, Haz... Finally know how it feels to fuck a boy. Just like you've always wanted to..."

Harry sighs,"of course I want to, Lou. Ever since I saw you... I'm sick of girls. But you're too young..."

"I'm not, Harry... Please..." Louis whines, wiggling himself onto Harry more.

Harry looks torn, but agrees. He leans forward, and gently places his mouth on Louis' slotting their lips together. Louis melts into the kiss, grinding on Harry more. Feeling his member become hard from underneath him.

Harry flips them over, and takes Louis' shirt off. He kisses from his jaw, to his neck. "Gosh... You're gorgeous!" he whispers against Louis' soft, sun-kissed skin.