chapter 1

"Lucifer this is madness! You can't go and start a war with the humans, you will know what god will do you, not to mention us demons!" "I made you a knight of hell so you can do my bidding, not so you can talk back cain!" Lucifer started walking to cain, then he said "i had great hopes for you cain, but then you go and destroy them, for humans!" "Im not doing it for humans, im doing it for us demons! If you go and start chaos, god will send angels down and kill you, then us! And i can't let you do that!"

"We all know god isn't there cain! Without him the angels are powerless, now get out of my way!" "We don't know that! Why take the chance?!" Cain got in his fighting stance, then black fire surrounds him. "You know you cant win against me cain! I made you, and gave you thoughs fancy powers of yours! This is your last chance to follow me, or you can just die here!"

Lucifer yelled while walking. Cain didn't answer, Lucifer sighed then started running towards cain. Cain threw a right hook but Lucifer disappeared and reappeared behind cain, and kicked him on the lower part of the back, cain let out a yell but stood back up and shot his black fire at Lucifer. Lucifer let out a laugh and disappeared again and kicked cain in the head, Cain went into the wall by him and sat there, but got out and shook the dust off his hair. Lucifer tried to run towards him but he couldn't move, he forced his head to look at cain and saw his hand raised.

A/N: the demon powers are, the black fire, and a type of telekinesis, a little bit of super strength, but if you seen supernatural you know the telekinesis. Theres a secret one in here but im not gonna say yet. Also he can control how hot his fire is. And they can teleport.. Yeah izuku is gonna be op as hell.

"Thats a old trick cain!" Lucifer shouted. Cain lifted his other hand and shot his fire as hot as he could, and it hit him. It covered Lucifers body, and he kept going until he felt someone behind him, he turned around and saw Lucifer with burnt clothes on, then said "That was a nice one cain, but if you want to kill me, your gonna have to try harder!" He picked up cain by his collor and headbutted him, then punched him in the stomach. He leaned to cains ear, then whispered "you know, i can kill you with the snap of my fingers." "Then why don't you do it?" Lucifer dropped cain and yelled "whats the fun in that!" Then kicked him in the stomach. He gripped his stomach and spit out blood, then he stood up and ran to lucifer, and hit him across the face then kicked him in the face.

Lucifer went in the ground and made cracks in it, then cain kept punching him farther in the ground with his black fire covering his hands, he jumped up and went back with his guard up. He turned around and kicked Lucifer in the face, Lucifer grabbed his leg and threw him into a wall, and said "your getting better cain! This feels like a real fight now!" With an evil laugh. He ran over and picked up cain and slammed him the the wall, cain looked up and smiled. Fire started covering his body, then he yelled and black fire went everywhere, Lucifer covered himself but he was still getting burned. He teleported behind a rock to wait for it to stop.

Cain left and went to lucifers throne and grabbed the key to the surface, then teleported to the door. He dropped to his knees and coughed up blood. "I can't rely on that anymore... But i need to get up. I need to keep going.." He got up and put the key in the keyhole and opened the door. He started to walk out then he heard Lucifer. "Cain! Don't you dare walk out with that key!" Cain grabbed the key, flipped off lucifer, then walked out while slamming the door and locking it. A demon ran up to Lucifer, then said "what are we gonna do sir?" "TELL THE DEMONS THAT WE HAVE UP THERE TO SEARCH FOR HIM!" The demon nodded and ran out.
------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Cain sighed, then winced in pain. He fell to the ground and grabbed his stomach, he sat up and looked where he was. It was a park, he chuckled while closing his eyes, before he was fully gone he heard someone call him. "Hey s-s-sir? Are y-you alright?" He opened his eyes to a greened haired kid. "Why do you care kid?" "W-well your b-bleeding. A-And if im g-gonna be a hero im gonna try to help anyone i can." Cain looked at him, then started laughing. "W-whats so funny?"  "Nothing kid, anyways, whats your name?" "I-its izuku midor- its just izuku.." "Hmm? You hesitated there. You have a last name. But you don't want to say?" Izuku nodded. "Why?" Izuku looked down, then said "well im q-q-quirkless. My parents won't let me stay with them anymore... And They told me that i can't have that last name anymore.."

Then he started crying a little. "How old are you?" "Im four.." "Only four?!"  "Im a knight of hell and even i think thats cruel." When he thought that he coughed and blood came out of his mouth, izuku ran up to him and said "mister?! We need to get you to the hospital!" "Its to late for that kid.. But before i go tell me what a quirkless is and I'll give you something." Izuku giggled and said "quirkless is what i am, quirks are powers people have that could make them heros. But i don't have one... Thats why they call me quirkless." Cain nodded then coughed again, but no blood, then izuku said "by the way, whats your name?" "Its cain. Just cain. Anyways do you want powers?"

Izuku nodded. "This isn't a quirk okay? Its powers. You will have black fire, telekinesis, teleporting. And another thing but i need to know if you will take it before i tell you that one." "Yes I'll take it! Even though the black fire is like a villan quirk.." Cain looked at him and chuckled, then said "alright stick out your arm." He lifts his arm up, then cain grabbed it. Izuku felt a little pain in his arm but kept going with it, then cain let go. Izuku looked at his arm and saw a mark

 Izuku looked at his arm and saw a mark

"This is called the mark of cain. You know, like in the bible." Izuku looked up and shouted "wait your THAT cain?!" Cain nodded. "And theres something that i need to tell you.." Izuku at cain. "If you want the powers... Im gonna have to kill you.." Izuku looked at him and said "o-o-okay!" "Wait really?! That easy?!" "Yes, i want to become the best hero there is, and if you have t-to k-kill me in order for me to do that, then yes. I agree." Cain started laughing. "Your crazy kid!" He lifted his hand and said "I'll make this quick, okay?" Izuku nodded. Then his hand was on fire, he put his hand on izukus head, then shot his fire as hot as he could make it.

Welcome to my 5th story! Sorry for the cliffhanger but if you guys wanna know what happens, your gonna have to read more! I hope you enjoyed the first chapter and i hope I'll see you guys later!